free hit
counters
Tuned - Page 23 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Tuned

Now that is a good move! Frank, we're all going to demand a photo when they are mounted.

Edited by TBD

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I miss the scale of his vision for Lotus but very little else. Unfortunately it was matched by his desire to get on 'grand designs'. But for a very brief time it was nice to see someone so boldly proclaim the potential of the Lotus brand and get out there go on the offensive. I have no doubt whatsoever that the right team with the right investment could make an automotive giant out of Lotus but as one of the few nut jobs who likes what they're currently making, I can only see Lotus finding a wider audience by abandoning their tiny 'core' market. Much like what DB was planning to do but probably even worse. It seems you're not even at the races these days without a SUV.

So it's official Tuned wants to do another video scheduled for Sept.9. It would benefit Lotus if they were smart enough to put their logo on the car.... For the price of a decal they could have millions of young viewers world wide. I won't even charge them. :D

• Like 1

I think it's fast enough…maybe

They're in the post :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

:thumbsup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I just got this from Leno's peeps..

Hi Frank,
     It looks like we are going to have to reschedule again. Sorry about that. It looks like we may have double booked Jay for that weekend (my fault). We would like to move your shoot to Saturday October 19th, 2013. Are you available then? Let me know as soon as you can. Thanks Frank. 

Best Regards,

I guess I could be quicker say 0-120 but no way top speed, gearing and HP rule there.. To be totally honest Hennessey had me banned from two forums he's a sponsor on after I asked him to come for a little canyon drive with me to see how well his Lotus would do in the real world...

I don't care if there are faster Lotus out there I think it's cool that guys are pushing it and most of the chuckle heads are guys I know..

Hennessey just pissed me off when he said his car wasn't a "Lotus" yet chassis and ID say it is. I can only wonder what I could do with a million dollars and a used Lotus Elise.... :smoke:

Edited by ronin

He is a major cock sucker, I was astonished by his public outbursts on forums and the way he treated customers who had paid him lots of money was disgusting.

Sorry to have put you in a place to compare.

Would love to take it for a spin :o) I'll keep dreaming instead. Could never carry off the bandana though!

Chunky Lover

Frank, being banned by that oik should be viewed as a badge of honour......

• Like 1

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

• Gold FFM

Please read RESPECT. Just read the whole write up from start to finish. Tell me who has the right to say it's not Lotus although your creation, where did Chapman get his ideas from! at least your's are original and your own. Again sir respect to you and your team. I am like you in as far as lucky enough to have a wife who understands my cars are part of my lifestyle and always have been and these days I couldn't have as much fun with them as I do without her input and understanding, mind you I had to give her one as a wedding gift, a car that is. Well done sire and I hope your back problems are now minimal.

John.

It seemed to me that the RS211 was a little sluggish as I've gotten back up to speed only to check that the max boost up till last night was only 17.9 psi., just a piddly 430 whp due to a faulty fuel pressure sensor... Well that has been corrected and now it's a full 36 psi.and 680 whp..

and now it's..

post-8085-0-57534500-1378419399.png

Guest surferphil

You know it's at the right pressure when the skin on your face starts to peel off.  :secret: I hope they replaced you spine with something stronger than mere bone.  :w00t:

Edited by surferphil