free hit
counters
The Lotus getting in and getting out challenge. - Page 3 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
The Pits

The Lotus getting in and getting out challenge.

Derek, welcome by the way - Pop over and say hi in the intro's section :)

(we have a guitar section too btw - http://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/forum/250-guitar-chat/)

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Do we need a league table in the first post Jonny?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

Old but gold...

:lol:

• Like 1

Evora NA

Here's a comp for esprit owners. Any esprit.

In drivers door and out passenger door. :yes:

I'd estimate times around 15 minutes

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

I'm hearing lots of talking and not seeing lots of videos. Ante up guys... :)

Evora NA

Craig and Brandon from Murray Lotus!

Evora NA

Thanks Bibs.

Perhaps some other dealers will now take up the challenge?

Join Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland here!  and on Facebook 

Unless other wise organised somewhere else and details posted on the forum the default location for the LEGS Breakfast meets are on the 1st Sunday of the month at Mannerstons Cafe and Farm Shop EH49 7LY between 10:00am and midday.

Can we challenge Amy to have a go, with slow motion footage, or is that a little too pervey?

Amy, if you are reading this, I'm a hunk, not an internet weirdo geek so you've no need to worry. It's just more of an experiment based on Laura's comment about short skirt ease of access... :D

Chunky Lover

They, and the factory, will be involved soon! 

Any chance those videos can go on youtube so I can add them to the playlist please? Either that or email them to me and I'll upload them :)

Evora NA

Or 'In & Out' induced birth :lol:

Evora NA

They, and the factory, will be involved soon! 

Any chance those videos can go on youtube so I can add them to the playlist please? Either that or email them to me and I'll upload them :)

Thanks. That solves my unability / lack of skills in the Youtube environment... Will do my homework over the weekend. Mine may well be the first in wet conditions... How does that count in terms of handicap? :ermm:

Craig from Murray's time is blistering!

:busted cop: However, the door's already open by the time the video starts, we might need to see a bit more before we can officially hand over Derek's pole position... looks like a shoe-in though!

Are the rules strictly roof-on?  I imagine it will be quicker in a top-less Elise or Exige S Roadster.  Just walk in and out!

Roof on or you're cheating! :lol:

C'mon Richard, you can beat my time easily. No lubrication allowed either!! 

Evora NA

Now, a topless in out challenge would be fun!

Unless other wise organised somewhere else and details posted on the forum the default location for the LEGS Breakfast meets are on the 1st Sunday of the month at Mannerstons Cafe and Farm Shop EH49 7LY between 10:00am and midday.

Craig's blopper! Could have been messy! :lol:

Evora NA

Now, a topless in out challenge would be fun!

Please, before anyone gets the idea I don't wish to see a hairy chested 250 lb man (with a tutu) trying that. I'll spray coffee all over my monitor!!!!  :w00t:

Evora NA

Trying to Like This too many times and I can't because "You have reached my quota of positive votes for the day"!

:lol:

I'll up your limit! :D

Evora NA

I timed Brandon from Murray's at 5.7 seconds!

Until Craig can post a complete video (!), Brandon's the new man on pole!

:clap:

Will the barefoot ninja respond?

Great effort from Murray's, definitely throwing a serious gauntlet down to the dealers!

:thumbup: