free hit
counters
918 cylinder head identification and availability - Engine/Ancilliaries - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Günter

918 cylinder head identification and availability

Does anyone know what happend there  ...looks like there is something wrong with the Lotus partnumbers. So what is the right number now -if I like to order a 'bare head' cast part for RH side of the engine via dealer network .

40_05bmedium.gif

*2* is named to be LH on the parts diagram, based on position it is the cast for RH  ..so just a flip over by fault?

• 01 1 B918E0004J Cylinder Head Assembly, RH Incl. valves, springs, cam caps, studs & core plugs
  •  
  • 01a 1 A918E0202J Cylinder Head, sub assembly, RH Incl. cam caps, studs & core plugs
  •  
  • 02 1 B918E0003J Cylinder Head Assembly, LH Incl. valves, springs, cam caps, studs & core plugs
  •  
  • 02a 1 A918E0201J Cylinder Head, sub assembly, LH Incl. cam caps, studs & core plugs
Edited by Günter

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

some curious things goin on ..

Ok, I know there are differences in the official dealership, based on business calculations and 'special discounts'

..but why is there a reference in the web that quotes only £104.57 for a bare head without any valves & springs  

-and I get personal quotations in a span of £1351.30 (plus VAT)  up to around £1680,00 (incl VAT) for the same part  ??