free hit
counters
Eclat Sprint Union Jack - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/ICE/HVAC & Other - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
LOTUSPOINT

Eclat Sprint Union Jack

Hi, are here some sprint owners around?

I would like to find a good picture of the original "sprint union jack" decal (or the sticker itself), which was usualy sticked on the rear LH side?

Thank's for every helpful information!

Peter

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hi, if you don't get something more useful from another source, I've got a reasonable resolution photo in a book showing the size and location, it's black and white though, but I guess you should be able to work out the colours(!) I can scan it for you if you need.

Mat.

Hi,

No worries, drop me a pm with an email address, and i'll send a scan. There is also a picture of the side with the decals.

Mat.

Sprint badge PDF - if it works!

ok it didn't work, I've sent you an email with the PDFs attached, I'll try converting to image files and sticking them on here, not sure what the resolution will end up at though.

Mat.

Edited by mat grant

2nd attempt:

as I expected the resolution is a bit pants, anyway here is the other page with the side view:

post-9232-0-10425300-1410443251.png

post-9232-0-84392400-1410443318.png

Edited by mat grant

Hi - It's the book by Graham Robson called "Lotus since the 1970s" part 1 (I think), subtiled "elite, elcat excel and elan". ie all the front engine ones - there is another part with the esprit and V8 engine development.

I'll have a look at home, and post up the ISBN but a quick search of evilbay or maybe Amazon will find it. It has a red cover, A5  landscape format. An interesting read. This is a copy on ebay - although very expensive, I paid about £5 plus postage for a second hand one:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lotus-since-the-70s-Vol-1-Elite-Eclat-Excel-Elan-by-Robson-Collectors-Guide-/111448403694?pt=UK_CarParts_Vehicles_Manuals_Litterature_ET&hash=item19f2d7aeee

Mat.