free hit
counters
Excel leather interior - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/ICE/HVAC & Other - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Hi

What are the options on a tired leather interior, can they be treated or once they are worn is it a case of replacement. I would also like the existing cream  colour  to be darkened down say the Biscuit tan.

Any help or advise would be great thanks

Pete

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I used Kolorbond 'Vinylcote' to recolour my boat seats from white with blue stripes to cream. Great results and it's been through 2 seasons now with salt water and sun with no ill effects at all.

The guys at Kolorbond were really helpful on the phone too and they will match to any sample you send them, which is what I did. Just got hold of a swatch of the colour I wanted and sent it to them. You can even specify what gloss level you want.

You need to spray it for the best results so I just bought a small compressor and small spray gun (better for smaller areas than a full size gun) and got on with it!

I'm planning to use the same stuff on my Esprit interior as it's a bit tired and this would make it like new. It's only available from Kolorbond so make sure you get the genuine stuff...

Not worth starting anything now...🍺