free hit
counters
The new family pet. - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
WayneB

The new family pet.

A few of you know, I had to have my 12 year old German Shepherd Heidi put down a few months ago. :(

The place just wasnt the same without a dog, so after a months search we found this fellow! :D

His name is Rudolf Von Wildsteiger-Lindhaus (honest) but we call him Rudi. :(

Little bugger has already chewed up all the shoes and just about piddled everywhere in the house. :(

I love Alsatians! :(

PA210018.jpg

SUNP0003-1.jpg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Wayne,

Great looking hounddogg.

A few years back I had to put down my dog of ten years. Her name was The Audrey,too (yes, I was working on a production of 'Little Shop...' at the time) and she ended up having cancer. Oi it was rough. Two days later we had a house fire. It was a crazy time. Let me tell you. Oi vey.

The net net is that after being displace from our home for 5 months, when we returned having a dog again was an important thing to to do.

And so now Sally is a big part of our life (no kids for the wife and I).

That it definantly the look of trouble :D

Here is 1 of my dogs which is only a few days after he ate the shift knob off of my viggen. Leather & Carbonfiber were everywhere in my car :(

Thus.... he only rides in the minivan now

saabspg_001_sized_001.jpeg

purdy pup wayne B)

I can mail you a few cats to feed it :D

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Owner of 86 TE HCI, and 55 Chevy. Stare at broken down TR7

A few of you know, I had to have my 12 year old German Shepherd Heidi put down a few months ago. :D

The place just wasnt the same without a dog, so after a months search we found this fellow! :(

His name is Rudolf Von Wildsteiger-Lindhaus (honest) but we call him Rudi. :(

Little bugger has already chewed up all the shoes and just about piddled everywhere in the house. :(

I love Alsatians! :(

PA210018.jpg

Beautiful dog Wayne.

Always loved and grew up with dogs around. I keep thinking I would love another but the only thing holding us back is the hours we both work. I feel that I wouldn't be being fair to leave a dog all day. Maybe an older

dog that does alot of sleeping OK, but a puppy needs company as well as the training. They are a real asset to any family, especially one with kids, so I keep saying "one day"

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Thanks for the nice comments on my dog guys :D

I grew up with Alsatians, as my dad used them as guard dogs in the family business and I have had 3 to date. You wont find a more intellegent and loyal dog IMO.

As I work from home, I have lots of time to chase him around wrestling shoes, cats, kids toys and anything else he gets hold of out of his mouth :(

SUNP0003-1.jpg

I'll do my best to keep my relatives on my mom's side away from it :D

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Owner of 86 TE HCI, and 55 Chevy. Stare at broken down TR7

Nice dog Wayne :) How's your cats reacts with it? Or are your cats eaten already :D

Reminds me our Netta, which we have to put sleep last spring :P It's been first 6months in all my life without dog, still sometimes in the evening thinking to take the dog out...

Sleep well.

netta.jpg

Check my blog and leave comments/suggestions Jussi's photography blog

See you in G+ Jussi Alanko in Google+

ooooooo a pets thread, ok heres some of mine,

lady esprit drivers do it fast and furious

fahr03.gif 1st lieutenant to the Fearless red squadron

:) We had a pair of dobies until 5 years ago.

After time to think and reflect about another dog we took the plunge in April and rescued a 4 month old locally.

For a laugh we decided to monitor the cost of damage he would do to us and himself. We're up to 3k now with the last visit to the vets (he tried to catch the quad bike and caught the skin under his leg and had to have it stiched twice)!

He eats anything from birds wings to frogs....ugh....... and his hobby is chewing. I bought a pair of trendy boots to wear for the winter a few weeks ago but he had other plans....bless

He broke the neighbours fence panels.....wrecked the dog guard in the car.....ribboned his bedding......chewed my office (printer too) :P .....tried to pull the curtains but ended up ripping them from the wall....the list goes on.

Someone told me that if we whipped his nuts off he'd calm down...........naaa, just another bill. :D

I have to ask myself - 'do I feel lucky'?

Was in our local pet shop on Friday.

I asked the shop owner if he had a wasp.

He looked pretty miffed and told me - no, this is a pet shop! :D

Well, I saw one in the window the previous Tuesday :)

I have to ask myself - 'do I feel lucky'?

great looking dog wayne and everyone else. here is mine, her name is Roya. shes a chow mix and pretty much the best dog anyone could ever imagine...

here is a pic of her acting depressed...

DSCN1315.jpg

Shah

My Beautiful Car http://www.glcforum.com/ukesprit/forums/in...CODE=12&CID=182

ribbon200.gifProud to be a G-car ownerribbon200.gif

post-28-1163546574.jpgHeres one of my mutt who passed away a year or so ago,he was 18 when he went so had a pretty good innings.....to be honest there is now way i expected him to live that long :D ,but its a contract you enter into when you have them ,still miss the old git !

Simplest things first.