free hit
counters
lotus elite - Ebay UK - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ebay

lotus elite

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

This sounds like a good basis for a project - if only I had a wife like Dunc's!

would that be for the engine, box and rear axle. Jag IRS's must be getting rare now.

From the area and description, I think this is the blue one that was offered for sale with pics of it at the end of a driveway in Jan 2013.

Possible/probable Spyder donnington. I think from Memory it was a blue car?

Edited by Dunc

if only I had a wife like Dunc's!

Mike has clearly never met her....

Some pictures would be the icing on the cake -

I can't promise anything, but I'll ask her.

• Like 1

You mean it's not part of your secret stash !

Dunc, did you get sorted with your bonnet, I just got back home so only getting up to date with things, I have a spare which you can have if you want it. This probably a repeat of my previous offer but in Lazakhstan you never know if they post or not.

Ah - thanks for the offer mate! But I already have one. I picked it up a few years ago. At the moment I keep it in the garden, where it attracts all kinds of admiring comments from visitors.

Glad it's not just me - I've got various bits of excel behind one of my sheds, and an eclat and an excel bonnet in my shed. I have most of the rear end of an excel and had a plan to make an art installation of the rear of an excel poking out of the ground like it had crashed nose first, so you just see the boot, exhausts, a bit of the rear wheels etc I think it would have been funny but weirdly the wife didn't go for it - so the parts are just behind the shed waiting in case I need to use any of them on my bonnet bulge, eventually they will be disposed of.

With my engine the excel bonnet closed and cleared the engine, but the eclat one will need a bulge. However i don't want to use the excel one as none of the lines join up, but it was a handy "temporary bonnet" for a while.

And having two garages, two sheds and yet there are still some bits in the garden does get comments!!!!

Mat.

Gardens are for storing, arent they. Hope so as I have two sets of Eclat wheels. one Eclat rear axle, one 1949 Velocette motor bike, one set ripspeed alloys with good tyres (for sale) and an abundance of parts stashed out of site. This does not include what I have stashed in my two rented garages in the next villages and the two sheds in the back garden, oh almost forgot my big shed in the next village also has the rafters boarded out and a couple of interiors stashed. Realy got to have a huge clearout, storage is costing me a fortune per month.

Wheels are very good with very good tyres, I bought them for my VW T4 van but were the wrong PID.

Hi, cant remember the pcd now but they are for a VW Golf/Audi A3/A4. I would accept £150.00 for the set, well below what I paid for them but they are just going to sit in the shed.