free hit
counters
Has there ever been a female esprit nut? - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Has there ever been a female esprit nut?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aneka Rice used to own an Ice (Glacier?) Blue, Turbo Esprit... One of the guys on Yahoo has it now (or had it at the very least)

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

anneka_rice.jpg

Aneka Rice used to own an Ice (Glacier?) Blue, Turbo Esprit... One of the guys on Yahoo has it now (or had it at the very least)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We dont hear much from the sisters on the forum, think its a shame ;)

SUNP0003-1.jpg

yeah there is, she uses piston heads, and lives in new zealand or oz i cant remember.

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

Yes Renu ( my partner) owns a Sport 350 with the best Esprit number plate E5PRT, she will also get to drive my S4 when I pick it up next weekend, but she doesnt read the forums much, just leaves that to me.

Howard

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Yes Renu ( my partner) owns  a Sport 350 with the best Esprit number plate E5PRT, she will also get to drive my S4 when I pick it up next weekend, but she doesnt read the forums much, just leaves that to me.

Howard

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Howard, any chance of dragging her to the computer for a comment? ;)

SUNP0003-1.jpg

doesn't use the forum "much" is an exageration - generally unsociable and doesn't use it at all is much more accurate.

However, I do love my car and can't understand why there aren't more female drivers rocketing round the countryside. The handling is absolutely wonderful and now that Howard is buying his own, the handling will be even better without a passenger. B)

It's nice to think that there are other people out there who love their cars as much as I do.

Renu

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Hey look sharper Wayne! renu has posted before!

Vicki reads this list a lot (sometimes when it looks like i'm live, it's her looking about).

She comes with me to all the meets, and does drive the Esprit, although not often, we think

she would be happier with a PAS model, as the SE is a 'bit' heavy.

Have told her repeatedly to join and view in her own profile, as she keeps stealing my cookies.... ;)

That would be Kylie

http://www.kyliesmith.com

Calvin

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi there, sorry I have been meaning to check this forum out, wow its great!!

Well here I am everyone :) For those who don't know me I live in Auckland New Zealand and NO we are not part of Australia!! :D

I have a black 89 carbed turbo with tan leather and its stunning. I have done a few mods to the body which I will update in my profile later on. The engine I am determined to keep it stock though. Anyway be nice to also hear from other female owners too.

350.gifNo.23

:D

But half your countrymen live at Bondi Beach in Sydney!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi there, we get asked all the time from the northern ones if we are together and am constantly putting them right. We love the ozzies plus the beaches are great as you have pointed out. We will eventually get you back on the rugby eh :)

350.gifNo.23