free hit
counters
Has there ever been a female esprit nut? - Page 2 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Has there ever been a female esprit nut?

Hi Kylie,

Nice to see you here!

Guys, Kylie is the kind of gal every guy dreams about. She does a lot of her own work on her car, does track days in it, makes carbon fiber parts and she's a very attractive babe. What more could you ask for? :D

She is also the one who made the carbon fiber b-pillars shown as one of my mods.

Cheers,

Jim

95 S4s

post-54-1118444175.jpg

Edited by lotus4s

1995 S4s

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Guys, Kylie is the kind of gal every guy dreams about. She does a lot of her own work on her car, does track days in it, makes carbon fiber parts and she's a very attractive babe. What more could you ask for?"

Err, Her telephone number? Hiya Kylie, oh look, bees around a honey pot, welcome to the forum,

Edited by gpz900r

Hahaha

Leave the forum for 5 days and topic of conversation has moved onto hearding sheep? :)

Nice to meet you Renu & Kylie?, yeah it's a wonder there aren't more like you... :D

Edited by EspritMiltonKeynes

EspritMiltonKeynes - ironically now lives in Edinburgh London (SE4)

Vicki reads this list a lot (sometimes when it looks like i'm live, it's her looking about).

She comes with me to all the meets, and does drive the Esprit, although not often, we think

she would be happier with a PAS model, as the SE is a 'bit' heavy.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe she would like my Eclat Excel with PAS Paul :D

Maybe she would like my Eclat Excel with PAS Paul  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Kylie has an unusal car. She has a custom PAS fitted in her early Stevens car.

Not sure if the suspension geometry has been readjusted to take advantage of the PAS as in the later cars. Quite interesting that someone (previous owner) has installed such a set up.

Calvin

Kylie has an unusal car. She has a custom PAS fitted in her early Stevens car.

Not sure if the suspension geometry has been readjusted to take advantage of the PAS as in the later cars. Quite interesting that someone (previous owner) has installed such a set up.

Calvin

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats nothing!

This guy has factory PAS on his '81 Turbo :D

Mind you, the first owner may have had some input...

http://www.lotusespritworld.co.uk/EOwners/mikeford.html

Owners_mikeford_02.jpg Sometimes I woulnt mind PAS on my 83. On the Chapman car, you can just see the pump on the back of the engine, driven off the exhaust cam (like the airpump on a federal) I would realy like to know what kind of steering rack was used? What kind did they use on Kylies car? :unsure:
SUNP0003-1.jpg

Owners_mikeford_02.jpg  Sometimes I woulnt mind PAS on my 83. On the Chapman car, you can just see the pump on the back of the engine, driven off the exhaust cam (like the airpump on a federal) I would realy like to know what kind of steering rack was used? What kind did they use on Kylies car? :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm not sure what PAS was installed in her Esprit. It came up as Kylie was describing her car. It was most unusal, I believe it was done locally in NZ.

When I was over at Keen Young's I had a chance to see an S4 and SE frame side by side to see if I could some how use the S4 set up in my SE but the front of the frame is slightky different and the S4 has couple of mounting tabs welded in place for the PAS unit.

From what I understand from Keen I would need PAS for optimum handling geometry as with out the PAS it woud make the steering effort harder than it already is. As I said before I am not sure if Kylie's car has altered or modified handling settings only that it does have some sort of PAS fitted. Sure would make sense to put one in when the old rack goes out instead of rebuilding the stock one fragile as they are.

I wish Kylie was not so far away. I would like to get under her and take a look at her unit (her car) :blink: .

Calvin