free hit
counters
Pontiac wheels - Ride/Handling/Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tyres - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

I found a thread on the resto rides forum about a turbo charged lotus elite project and for those looking for a more convenient wheel option. In my opinion these are very cool. Pontiac trans am "turbo" wheels...

post-16070-0-16078600-1411158457.jpg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

They look great, come in 15" but the bolt pattern is all wrong. The guy that owned thay car had to knock out the old studs and redrill the hub to get them in. That car never got finished and is now somewhere in Holland or Belgium I believe.

They look great, come in 15" but the bolt pattern is all wrong. The guy that owned thay car had to knock out the old studs and redrill the hub to get them in. That car never got finished and is now somewhere in Holland or Belgium I believe.

The resto lost track somewhere.

It started off well.

I read all 35 pages to feel cheated when nothing came of it!

I read the first few pages "wow this lotus is cool" and the last few pages - "I don't like you all posting ideas about wheels" including destroying an elite wheel to "work out" that you can't turn it into a three piece wheel(???) then giving up and selling it.....

That's 15 minutes of my llife i'll never get back......

Edited by mat grant

Totally agree.

I thought he was really going places when he found the 'new' turbo engine in that wreak he bought.

I spent a lot more than 15mins on the thread.

took me longer than 15mins to read it all but tyre choices are becoming a little limited for the originals tyre dimensions. well worth reconfiguring the hubs in my opinion since they suit the car nicely.

took me longer than 15mins to read it all but tyre choices are becoming a little limited for the originals tyre dimensions. well worth reconfiguring the hubs in my opinion since they suit the car nicely.

I rather liked the wheels he picked up with the scrap car he bought. I think it was the Eclat (maybe wrong there it is a while since I read the thread)

In later pictures one odd one is seen on the right hand front of the blue car. They would clean up nice. He did say he had sold the set of four.