free hit
counters
Elite 40th anniversary stickers available - Elite / Eclat / Excel Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
rjwooll

Elite 40th anniversary stickers available

The stickers have arrived. I'll pm everyone who's already ordered one; for anyone else who'd like one, please pm me and I'll send you my address so you can send a stamped addressed envelope large enough. They are 33cmx6cm so a bit of an awkward size - please ensure your stamp covers this (post office has strange rules about sizes of envelope).

Thanks, Richard

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I should add that TLF has kindly funded the production of the stickers so the only cost is postage.

The sticker design can be seen in the "Elite 40th anniversary sticker design' topic (sorry, pasting the link for the picture here doesn't seem to work.)

The finished stickers have a small TLF strapline added at the bottom.

Thanks to Bibs for making this happen!

ATB Richard

Great got my sticker. Now where to put it, i dont want to put it on the outside of my car.  I did sugest the lounge or bedroom to she who must be obeyed but i dare not put the answer in the public domain. Any sugestions please.

And no it wont fit up there.

All the best Clive

They should stick to the inside of the glass on your car just fine :)

DOH! my fault i did not try to take the sticker off the backing as my single brain cell thought it was stickey backed.

Cheers Clive