free hit
counters
Shopping at Lotus Originals. - Page 4 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Jacques

Shopping at Lotus Originals.

I was in the Regent St shop last night, it looked a little sparse compared to my previous visits, I asked if they were closing but they said no.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

As far as I was informed, they will be selling all stiff out until nothing left. And then think carefully about a third party Company doing the Whole thing in the future.

But we'll see..

Kim: If you can find something along the idea of a Black, blue or green (or something else interesting) polo shirt in "L" (normal "L"), that will be very nice. Shall I just pay you when you get home?

And say hello to all the Guys over there!

Cheers,

Jacques.

Nobody does it better - than Lotus ;)

Simon, trying to send you a PM but you are all full up and can't receive.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

I popped into the Regent Street store on Saturday, staff were very helpful, i ended buying a few caps as they were on sale. Tried to convince the other half about an Exige V6 but the display model was white, and she hates white! 

Adding power makes you faster on the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere.

They also won't sell it to you, as they don't sell cars.  But when I asked when I was buying my caps in December, the very helpful staff said that there was a plan to turn the Regents Street shop into a virtual dealership.

Sudders and Dany