free hit
counters
It's free - Elite / Eclat / Excel Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Anyone want a free Eclat/Elite bonnet, comes complete with windscreen washer jets, sound proofing etc, just as it came off the car,

Also rear axle available, no drive shafts etc just the rear diff which was good when it came of the car, it's the higher ratio version removed from a 1980 Eclat.

Organise collection and you can have it. Be quick or it goes to the skip.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

That's a great offer John and am smiling at the possible locations for this bonnet. ; )

Going to have a massive clearout in a couple of weeks, already sold a van load of parts and just waiting for them to be collected, once thats done I will know whats left. A couple of very good window frames, window motors, boot lid, boot spoiler (Exel), steering rack, 5 spead gearbox which is very good, two sets of wheels with centre caps, exhausts and loads more but they wont be free I'm afraid.

... just the rear diff which was good when it came of the car, it's the higher ratio version removed from a 1980 Eclat...

They used still the Salisbury 7HA Diff? Higher means 4.1:1?

Is it possible to get just the gears! (Shipping reason)

Edited by LOTUSPOINT

Anyone want a free Eclat/Elite bonnet, comes complete with windscreen washer jets, sound proofing etc, just as it came off the car,

Also rear axle available, no drive shafts etc just the rear diff which was good when it came of the car, it's the higher ratio version removed from a 1980 Eclat.

Organise collection and you can have it. Be quick or it goes to the skip.

Save the bonnet for me my frame is U/S, diff too .

Any freebees are welcome.

See you next weekend.

Regards,

Adrian