free hit
counters
TLF Christmas & 10th Anniversary Party - Page 6 - Events - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

TLF Christmas & 10th Anniversary Party

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Double Trojan?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

Cmon guys, where are all the pics for us poor lot who could not make it, we want to see the carnage and how many bruses Budsy had at the end of the night.

A great evening folks, lovely to see everyone. The roasties are great there, they do cook them very nicely :D

Thanks to everyone who made the effort to come along from some great distances, you're real stars! I hope everyone made it home ok in the cold and will leave Kimbers to explain what happened to my xmas pressie back in his hotel room later that night! 

To the miserable lot who didn't come, I hope you enjoyed the X Factor, saddos! You missed a fun night with great company. Merry Christmas folks :D

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Thanks for the great night Bibs and Laura. Ann & I enjoyed ourselves.

Kimbers I had a good chat with Kimbers Snr, i hope I didn't bore him too much.

Apparently there were some noisy people in the hotel but the amount I had to drink put me to sleep almost as soon as my head hit the pillow. There was a gentle thud on the wall at some point but i cant remember hearing anything after that.

It was good to see everyone again and hope to come to any other LEF functions next year.

• Like 1

Heh Simon, trying to send you a PM but your box is full (no don't go there!) and I can't.  Can you PM me your e-mail or free up some space......... Ta.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

Yes, thanks for the great evening. Could have stayed later as my kids do was cancelled at 8:30 this morning, just as I was about to set off.

You guys on the "top table" must have had different potatoes to us. Last years ones were fantastic, this years - over done and rock solid.

Chris

Thanks Bibs and Laura it was a nice evening. Was a shame some couldnt make it and am sure they would have loved to be there. First time I have met MJK and a great fella with plenty of interesting chat. It's warming to see enthusiasts travelling from abroad and lovely fellas they are too, a drive to Denmark has been talked about by myself Sparky and Internets and just maybe 2015 will be the year, much more driving should be arranged thats for sure including Spa. It's gatherings like the Christmas do that galvanise the membership and renew enthusiasm. Glad I could be there.

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

Now look here Chris, being the only man to show up in an Esprit puts you in a class of one but I won't hear a word against them spuds! I do like 'em Crispy mind. ;)

• Gold FFM

I think the spuds came from the centre of the Earth, they were certainly hot enough! 

We had a good evening, didn't get a chance to speak to everyone or make it to breakfast the next day, the hotel bed was just too comfy and warm :).

Hopefully I'll get the Esprit on the road this year and catch up with you good folk again sometime!

Signature not working...

• Gold FFM

Hi folks well sounds like it was as good an evenin as was expected, real sorry we missed it, but someone has to work to pay for the toys, and no Bibs it wasnt an ex factor night we dont even get English TV out here, Kazak, Russian or a smattering of Indian. I know where Wendy and I would rather have been. Never mind, with the change of my job at the end of this month I should have more input into where and when I will be home so maybe next year will see a change with the events we can attend.

Now where are the photographs.

Without the photos it is a bit like the moon landing.  Did it happen or was it an elaborate hoax?  While sitting offshore Angola taking in the 38C heat (wot? - no sympathy?) earning an honest crust to keep me in toys I'm thinking a hoax..........

Will hopefully be there again next year  :harhar:

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

Another cracking evening and a big thank you to Laura & Bibs - its always great to catch up with familiar faces and meet new ones

This book is guaranteed to NOT change your life…but it does mention a Lotus Esprit...

To enjoy this masterpiece, download Martin now. Simples!!!