free hit
counters
Project Esprit or Europa wanted. - Wanted - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Rsimon

Project Esprit or Europa wanted.

Hi. I'm looking for a car to restore. Either a Europa or an Esprit. Any Europa or an Esprit series 1/2/3 1976 through to 1986, an early car would be nice. I'm happy to look at unfinished projects or cars that have been left standing. I'm based in London and am willing to travel. I can be contacted on +44 7956 624196 or at [email protected]. Thanks Simon

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Thanks for getting back to me. Sadly Texas is to far for me. Kind Regards Simon 

You may want my Europa then! I'm sure its perfect for you and I'm probably 30 miles away...

I've put everything I can into the car but I realize I just don't have the time to finish it.

I really need an Esprit /Europa that's on the road!

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C557329

I have a 1985 Lotus Turbo Esprit, which might be interesting to you. White, black bumpers, genuine Lotus glass sunroof.

The vehicle is right hand drive, but is currently registered in the Netherlands (where I live).

I have a copy of the original V5 (it used to be a British car).

Recent engine overhaul, plenty of new parts, but would require a bit more TLC to get it in perfect condition.

Vehicle features stainless steel SJ Sportscars exhasut, replaced alloy fuel tank, overhauled brakes.

Currently has MOT.

To make it showroom condition, it would require new upholstry, ideally new paintjob.

If interested, drop me a line.

Best regards, Ruud-Peter.