free hit
counters
TLF Go Karting! - Topics - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

TLF Go Karting!

Bibs

29th October at 6:30pm

TLF Go Karting!

Bayford Meadows Kart Circuit, Sittinbourne. 

http://www.bayfordkarting.co.uk

"Bayford Meadows Kart Circuit in Sittingbourne, Kent is one of the country’s premier outdoor floodlit karting circuits. Featuring an 1100m MSA licensed circuit set within a 12 acre landscaped site, Bayford Meadows is able to tailor events for a circle of friends, a multi-national company or a group of children and hosts in excess of 300 exclusive Grand Prix and Endurance events per year. Bayford Meadows is also considered as one of the leading competition kart circuits for owner drivers in the country, thanks to the fast and consistent asphalt racing surface which makes a demanding and technical circuit that tests driving abilities to the full and endurance to the extreme."

We shall be following the Grand Prix (A) format for the TLF exclusive grid, where everyone will have:

5 mins practice
15 mins qually
15 mins race

All for £65 (£10 deposit required, balance to paid on the night)

Followed by a post-race debrief at the pub. 

We need a minimum of 8 people - all welcome, please stick your name in the list below.

1. Bibs

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would love to and looks good value for money - It's just the 9 hour round trip I'm afraid.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

:thumbsup:

1. Bibs

2. Tara 'right way up'

3. Marc 'don't know how to use a forum' Wareham

4. Graham 'Give you a run for your money' Jeffery

5. Nath 'Karting Champ' Jeffrey

6. Rob 'tbc' Carter

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

There are a few more of my pals coming and Gary has rallied a couple of the seloc crew, we'll have enough people :)

Use the leather care creme once you've dusted it off :D

Evora NA

Anyone else fancy this, it's on Wednesday this week? 

Evora NA

1. Bibs

2. Tara 'right way up'

3. Graham 'Give you a run for your money' Jeffery

4. Nath 'Karting Champ' Jeffrey

5. Gav 'Lambo' White

Rob can't make it now for personal reasons.

I'll check with the circuit that they're ok with the numbers, pretty dire turnout from TLF as per.

Evora NA

Having called them it's been agreed to postpone this until we get more people. :no

Evora NA

To be fair, it's peeing down so postponing isn't such a bad thing.

If I rearrange the date, does anyone want to come or do you lot just not like karting?

Evora NA