free hit
counters
Lotus Elise, Exige, Evora LED rear lights - Lotusforsale.com - Latest Ads - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
lotusforsale.com

Lotus Elise, Exige, Evora LED rear lights

I am selling a used set of genuine Lotus Elise/Exige LED rear lights. The inner lights work perfectly.

The outer ones have some burnt out LED’s  (2 on one side, 3 on the other, I have marked them with a felt tip pen) and the mounting threads were damaged due to a previous owner over tightening them during installation. I consider them scrap but will throw them in as part of the sale. A braver buyer than me can rebuild the failed LED’s by following these instructions:

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f259/diy-how-i-fixed-my-burnt-out-led-tail-lights-pics-videos-164321/

2 x Lamp, inner, rear fog, reverse, LED Part number – A120M0035F

2 x Lamp, outer, tail. turn, stop/tail, LED Part number – A120M0034F

I will only sell these as a set.

Payment accepted in cash if picking up locally, I am located in Colchester Essex, UK. Full payment required via PayPal if sent by courier. International shipping can be arranged, no problems.

I look forward to any questions you may have on these items. If you require any other Esprit parts please contact me. Good luck with your bidding.

View the full article

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Do you still have these LED lights available? IF so I will take them.

How much are you asking for both inner and outer sets shiped to US

Steven, this is just a reproduction of the advert contained within the Classifieds. Click on the "View the full article" script at the bottom of the post and it will take you to the advert. You'll then be able to contact the seller.