free hit
counters
Our recent renovations to our home! - General Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Our recent renovations to our home!

cbclotus

In between looking on the forum every night for R&R I have been completing my wife's long list of todo jobs on our home which we purchased almost a year ago. The property is an old granary which needed general TLC. Always wanted a property with character and we finally found our forever home after 27 years. Lucky to be 3 miles from Exeter where we work but feel like we are miles outside with just country side all around. Here's a few pics of my work. post-644-0-42547800-1413561514.jpgpost-644-0-14149300-1413561549.jpgpost-644-0-68378500-1413561606.jpgpost-644-0-15866100-1413561660.jpgpost-644-0-90397300-1413561700.jpgpost-644-0-26288300-1413561743.jpgpost-644-0-12305000-1413561815.jpgpost-644-0-16624900-1413561950.jpg Still much more to do including playing with my cars. Wasn't able to swing a cat in my last garage! Thanks for looking, Mike.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great Mike! Glad you found your ideal place! I'm down in Exeter next week, not sure where I'm going to stay yet. :) I can't do anything even remotely related to DIY so appreciate that sort of ability.

Now, can you come and do my house?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Ha! the Devon contingent seems to be growing apace....or we're you already here?

We moved here in April, albeit the opposite side of the county, and I believe whirlybird is on his way too soon.

Like you, we feel strongly that this is our forever home; an old forge with cob walls and bags of character. And such a chilled place to live.

Have fun, maybe we can et the "s3"s together when mine finally makes it back to the land of the living.

Dave

Hi Dave .Allways lived in Exeter.Now own the se Turbo shown in the picture .Also a Jensen Healey. I really love both cars .Both British .Also a great connection to lotus in the Jh first user of the 907 engine

just had a week in Drewsteignton supplying and fitting 2 sets of stairs in an old restored cob farm.Bit too remote for me with no phone signal.no tv signal,and roads the same width as the van. however nice pubs and nice cider. Are you that side of Exeter 

hindsight: the science that is never wrong