free hit
counters
S4s enjoying it's new home - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

S4s enjoying it's new home

Not the best buying experience from an official Lotus dealer but finally the S4s is out and about and running beautifully. I hope you like the pictures and look out for it around Maidstone.

post-17329-0-50317100-1413568840.jpg

post-17329-0-93717800-1413568874.jpg

post-17329-0-39384900-1413568921.jpg

post-17329-0-66457700-1413568974.jpg

• Like 2

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not the best buying experience from an official Lotus dealer but finally the S4s is out and about and running beautifully. I hope you like the pictures and look out for it around Maidstone.

Posted Images

Very nice :D

Welcome to TLF (from Blue Bell Hill!). 

First Esprit?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Very nice :D

Welcome to TLF (from Blue Bell Hill!). 

First Esprit?

Thank you !

4th Esprit since 1995. 2 Hi-Wings and another S4s.

I think I will use Maidstone Sports Cars to look after this one now that I live in the area??

Already considering a sports exhaust !!

Oh dear glad you got there in the end.

Looks very nice.

Just love those wheels.

Yes it was a long drawn out experience........ And pretty much ruined the whole buying experience!

But, yes the wheels are awesome.

I am only on Boxley Rd in Maidstone so not too far from you if you live near where the pics were taken. Sad but I recognise the house in the 2nd one. Apart from my black n/a the only other one I have seen is a purple? V8  that travels down hermitage lane.

Taken at Bearsted Green, where I live but I haven't seen any other Esprits around here. I'll look out for yours I love to see Esprits scooting about.

I'm heading up in the Evora if you'd like to convoy?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Was that the castle lotus s4s? I looked at that time ago. Truly stunning. A wonderful car. I have toyed with an s4s for some time but cannot stretch to one. My ideal spec would be that! I love the split rims and the colour is fantastic. Just so lotus. I would love to have a look over the car at some point.

As Bibo said get your ass down to newlands in Sunday. It's always a nice little run out

Congrats! I am massively jealous. Best model best color best wheels.

And that after 2 Highwings? (The coolest of the SE's...) how did you manage to get two? There are like only a small handful in existence if I recall...

Vanya Stanisavljevic '91 Esprit SE | '97 XK8

Congrats! I am massively jealous. Best model best color best wheels.

And that after 2 Highwings? (The coolest of the SE's...) how did you manage to get two? There are like only a small handful in existence if I recall...

I had my first hi wing back in 1995 then another in 2004. Then progressed to the Azure Blue S4s

Was that the castle lotus s4s? I looked at that time ago. Truly stunning. A wonderful car. I have toyed with an s4s for some time but cannot stretch to one. My ideal spec would be that! I love the split rims and the colour is fantastic. Just so lotus. I would love to have a look over the car at some point.

As Bibo said get your ass down to newlands in Sunday. It's always a nice little run out

Yes it was the Castle S4s. Kept my eye on it for ages and ages. Not sure why they didn't sell it quicker. Needles to say I didn't pay the screen price. But it's truly lovely. It has the bucket seats which are surprisingly comfortable.

You are more than welcome to come and see it when ever you wish. Unfortunately I can't do many Sundays but if you keep me posted of any meets I will try and attend.

Welcome to the forum and lovely looking S4s.  One of only 59 UK S4s's left.

Is that all there are left in the UK??

Welcome to TLF Stuart :welcome:

Stunning looking car! Congratulations :thumbsup:

Any questions or issues with using the forums, feel free to ask one of us mods. We're here to help. :)

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.