free hit
counters
Cat Bypass or Decat Pipe (Group Buy) £115! - Engine & Ancilliaries/Gearbox - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Cat Bypass or Decat Pipe (Group Buy) £115!

Hi all,

I've just heard back from my exhaust manufacturer who used to make exhaust systems for me for Esprit 4 cylinder and V8's back in the day. After they have fitted a decat pipe to mine on Friday, they have now come up with prices. The pipe is made from one piece stainless steel with flange at one end and the same bore size as original. The retail price will be £120+VAT=£144. They said that they can get the price down if I organised a group buy to £115 total price (this would equate to £96 NET) plus delivery. That's a saving of £29 off this product and £55 off the nearest competitor. 

If any interest then please let me know. I will post a picture on here as soon as I receive it but it's virtually the same as 2bular one. I need a batch of 10 but this is a bit flexible as they just need a decent amount to make it worth while.

Regards,

David Walters

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic