free hit
counters
LF1 Trinkets - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Fortis

LF1 Trinkets

Just wondering if other LF1 owners have received theirs yet and if any dates have been set for the Lotus F1 Factory tour.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Nope. Not a sausage. I don't even have the carbon plaque on the dash showing the race win number. But I got a free MIL light from running premium fuel and botched paint job...

Should be being sent out next week.

Brian, you should be using premium fuel in the car, that's the only way it will perform correctly and utilise the supercharger. Please keep using high octane fuel from a reputable and well patronised garage.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Great Bibs, do you know if they are being sent direct to the customers or are the dealers getting them first and forwarding them on ?

I have been running my car in on 95 octane and it's been running great, just hope after it's first service when I will be using high octane it keeps running with out any problems .

I Spoke to Aimee at Silverstone today to enquire what the status is. She said that they were awaiting the official presentation boxes and should be arriving soon. Then I've just received a call from Lotus Cars and very helpful guy by the name of Scott Walker (Should have asked of he could sing :-) told me that they were indeed waiting for the presentation packs but has also sent me an email so I can use the discount in the Lotus shop when I'm in London on Monday.

Top service!

Danny

Out for a Blat or on the Allotment

Looks as though the boxes are being sent out now, does anyone know if they are being sent to the dealers or direct to the customer ?

I'd have thought to your dealer, I'm sure Lotus may not have your address?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

Mine was sent direct to my home & arrived with me Saturday morning,

No vouchers as such for the tours just an e-mail address to contact to request available dates...

Beware my helmet was mouldy when I opened it !   :thumbdown:

Popped into the dealers yesterday & they had a parcel full of the LF1 packs ready for other customers, mentioned the mouldy helmet incident so we checked one of the other packs & sure enough it was even mouldier than mine..................

I've highlighted this to the factory, it's being looked in to...

• Like 1

Evora NA

I'd see the doctor about the Mouldy Helmet !

Aimee just phoned me and said mine was at the dealer.

Sadly along with my car as its having the paintwork issues fixed at the body shop and they want it another week Aghhh!

Danny

Out for a Blat or on the Allotment

I have spoken with Lotus Customer Services this morning and was told that all the trinket boxes will be sent to the dealers, who in turn will post them through to their customers.

Thought I better not mention the mouldy helmet.

Mine is being sent to the dealer on Monday so should get it by the end of next week.