free hit
counters
Old members cars for sale. Seems quite cheap? - Ebay UK - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Buddsy

Old members cars for sale. Seems quite cheap?

Found this online. Im sure this car was owned by a chap called Bob I saw this car at the Hethel 2007 open day

http://heartofchrome.co.uk/?portfolio=1987-lotus-esprit-turbo

He was a bit of a geeza but looked after the car well I think.

so seems a pretty good price.

Buddsy

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Looks quite nice. Keep looking at these again, tempted but not my colour.

Trevor.

certainly looks worth that

I think that'll be a bargain for a collector.  Could be double that in a few years.

Must be her garage business...

IMG_8370-1170x450.jpg

It's going to need more than her to sell the Edsel.  Surprisingly in the 50's no one wanted to buy a car with a big fanny attached to the front of the car.

So the low miles is not quite what it seems?   Looks like it  was rebuilt/restored 26k miles ago.  total mileage unknown.  Thought the engine bay didn't look like a 26k motor...  

Good point, the engine certainly wasn't rebuilt at 1,000 miles. If the trader has a folder as thick as he says of history too he'll be well aware of this and is taking the piss with his '26k on the odometer' - bordering on, if not already a misdescription of goods violation...

Quite a non standard car from what I remember of it. Bob (RIP) liked to 'improve' on what Lotus had produced 

Having been Bobbed a couple of times at the NEC I remember he was very proud of his car and loved to chat about it.....and the fact that he had driven it around the clock and more.  If it is his car it has a very high real milage, but was always very pampered and well looked after so that may not be an issue at all.

I can't open the link for the advert it's saying page not found. So how much is it up for then?