free hit
counters
2006 Europa S for auction - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

2006 Europa S for auction

Thought I'd pop it here in case someone is looking and fancies a bit of a potential bargain.

2006 model, reg no. WA56 FXY

Grey with Tan leather

Sale date is 24th November in Bruntingthorpe

31.5k warranted miles

Not serviced since 2011

http://mobile.manheimremarketing.co.uk/connect/vehicles/?unit_key=69566_U03030164851;fulltext=Lotus;rm=view_detail

You'll need to register to view the car.

Edited by Simon350S

Chunky Lover

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yup that was me, I posted up the V6 Exige too. Trying to get someone on here a pre-dealer markup bargain, shame I'm not in the market for anything other than a new job!

There was a topic about that car around a month ago. 4 previous owners, originally a B&C car.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Why hasn't it sold? Even the lack of servicing can't be that off putting can it, especially for the Vauxhall engine. Surely if it's the right price it's worth a punt. Europas are usually quite sought after on the secondhand market.

I think it's in an auction at the weekend.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I'm half regretting putting this up now....

I'm sorely tempted to take a bit of a punt, I'm a bit of a Europa fan, but have just opened this up to a lot of people who wouldn't have been any the wiser. Plonker.

Maybe it's for the best that I dont, was just thinking it could make a bit of money if it were the right price, got it serviced, cleaned up all around and used till next summer.

I'm in a very enviable and favourable position when it comes to purchasing from this auction house group.....

Chunky Lover

Did you buy it Simon?

Evora NA

Nope, got side tracked by a 911!

I really need to loose the Esprit before I shell out on a major purchase car :(

Oh, and the shogun, maybe the rally car, possibly one of the bikes too....!!

Would be interesting to know how much it sold for. I may ask around and see what I can find out..

Chunky Lover