Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
1980/1 lotus elite s2.2 - Elite / Eclat / Excel Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

1980/1 lotus elite s2.2

el-torro

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

yes,I bought this car in bits,see garage section for photos,spent years doing it up and was finally road legal 2013,first time since 1994/5, managed to get original engine so it's a matching numbers car,took about a year to get clock and hazard switch,mot run out due to health issues/ bad weather,sped do drive in getrag gearbox faulty but have managed to get gear bit (last one available in uk)? , clip that hols it in from Germany this week , will only know if it's right one when trying to fit next year after a get it through mot test,speedometer not working seems to be not included and is overcome by using iPhone app when on road to make sure on speed limits,once this is done car will be for sale April/ may 2015 as I have a lotus elan+2 130s/5 speed project that needs money, this sounds like a plan but it's a lotus one and subject to change/ offers

now that's t he problem I am not,not even patience on a good day but I do enjoy cursing a lot,especially at start gearbox was out of car but not having hindsight either I did not check speedo drive

I agree I think it parked next to excels shows this,I have previously owned 2 s1 elites one in lagoon blue and one in Roman bronze both missed and a love the Monaco white one , the wedge shape seemed to be back in vogue , this also has 3.7 diff option makes a difference on motorways/ duel carriages

Hmmm. I see a purchase coming up in the new year. MJK is looking for an Elite/Excel or M100 to play with!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

• 4 months later...

Now passed mot ,still some work needed ,easier now it is road legal as access is easier when in street instead of driveway

• Like 1