free hit
counters
Boot boards?.... - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Does the boot board bracket (next to bulkhead) bolt to the boot board using the welded strip with two bolts on so that the bolts face down and the carpet lies flat on top? Any pictures appreciated.

Also there are two metal brackets with a finger grip on top, havn't got a clue. Where these go?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Not sure I even understand the question!! If you're referring to the small right angles brackets with the pop stud on them they go on the firewall for the material cover (which goes over the engine bay) to fix to.

Paul.

Hi Paul, have hot the small brackets already fitted. Was referring to the larger ones that bolt through the bulkhead to hold the boot boards.

This is the bracket.post-17315-0-68878200-1417437193.jpg

Should the board bolt to the bracket with the welded bar and two bolts facing down? There would then be a flat surface on top for the carpet?

My S1 has two little angle brackets not those big ones and they are held on with self tapping wood screws.

The two brackets with the 'finger grip' as you put it - sounds a bit like the oval plastic 'hard velcro' like bits that retain the board over the battery if its underneath the offside rear window and same one on the other side ? On my car, those two boards slot into place and are retained by those two parts.