free hit
counters
Lotus induction system - 2015 - Page 2 - Engine & Ancillaries/Gearbox - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Lotus induction system - 2015

With this cai, the vacuum connections for the exhaust flap and the idle air control valve are deleted.

I'm pretty sure the exhaust flap can be reactivated by using the vacuum port on the supercharger that was previously used for the idle air control valve.

I don't have this cai on my personal car, as I want that one to remain oem... But experience on another Exige (Johans here in Belgium) wrt the Lotus cai were great, just like alias23's experience: epic sound, fast pick up.

Edited by Milton1
  • 1 month later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Time to revive this thread as see what I've got here:           Strictly for "research purposes", will go for sale soon.

Oooh that looks good!

Posted Images

I may have a lead on one of these factory carbon intakes which is for sale .....  complete with an additional HKS unit (housing and filter element -- new in the box).  I believe the asking price is 1150 US$$ for everything, plus actual shipping costs. I believe that converts to ~740 Pounds or  ~1060 Euros, plus shipping.

Anybody interested, let me know.  

post-7947-0-18249300-1437402405.jpg

post-7947-0-52108400-1437402414.jpg

Jack
2008 2-Eleven
2015 Exige V6 CupR
Track videos ... http://www.youtube.com/jackcup
2010 Lotus Challenge Series ULTRA Class champion
2012 Lotus CUP USA OPEN Class champion