free hit
counters
Final warranty check? - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Frimley111R

Final warranty check?

Is this a common thing you guys do just before the end of your warranty period? I noticed  couple of the grills are looking a bit patch (paint coming off in small areas) but otherwise all seems fine. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Nothing too bad tbh... This is what my car needed (still needs!) around the three year mark:-

1. Head light peeling. Done under warranty

2. Sat Nav given up... "Loading". Not sorted but given Alipne's customer service number...

3. Drivers side footwell wet! Need to call my dealer

4. Rusty wheel bolts. A shame but worse things could happen I guess!

These things are annoying but all fixable, if you're in warranty I'd check my footwells for damp! Lol it's like a Victorian house, the $hit we put up with for a class act!!

Footwells are fine, all fixed by Lotus last year at the factory. A bit of paint coming off the grilles is about all i can find and a bloody annoying rattle from the passenger side of the dash.

Footwells are fine, all fixed by Lotus last year at the factory. A bit of paint coming off the grilles is about all i can find and a bloody annoying rattle from the passenger side of the dash.

Do have the dealer go after that rattle, it'll never stop. Even if he doesn't find it this time, it will be an open, unresolved issue when warranty runs out, meaning Lotus will have to take care of it even afterwards.