free hit
counters
[Ebay-bot] Lotus Esprit S3 - Ebay UK - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ebay

[Ebay-bot] Lotus Esprit S3

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Is this Barrie's S3?  Looks fantastic.

No not mine, it's an earlier car. I don't think it's A44 Glacier blue but an earlier ice blue colour. Should the wing mirrors be in black?

Non period radio but looks good and decent value too. If it is Glacier blue then it's been resprayed and I'd want to know why. 

I looked and thought exactly the same about the roof - on the head on shot it looks like there may be an aftermarket roof fitted.

Its like my old one too.... as barrie says think the paint is subtly different. Mine was also A15 Helleblau (which I believe is a Porsche colour?!?!?)

It looks fantastic inside... not sure on the carpets though.. with the blue you got a blue carpet not a funny brown - they also look to be in rather good nick too.

It has painted rims as opposed to polished silver and looks to ride very high... could just be the photos.

personally don't see the issue with the sunroof it makes the car much less dark and claustrophobic and is great for some summer ventilation.

Total Bargain too..... seems to be a glut of Na's on the market at the mo. Shame the buyers aren't out there...

or are they?!?!?!?

Not so sure about the interior.

Front pic shows the top rail lining to be disintegrating. Also draws your eye to the deteriorating capping rail trim.

Seems like a lot of money to me.

personally don't see the issue with the sunroof it makes the car much less dark and claustrophobic and is great for some summer ventilation.

Of course it's only ever going to be personal opinion, but the fact that dealers are trying to hide it speaks volumes. There was a similar high priced pearlescent white example for sale recently with a sunroof just showing to avoid claims of misrepresentation, all the photos had been taken from knee-height however!