free hit
counters
1982 Eclat Riviera restoration...... - Page 6 - Projects & Restorations - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

1982 Eclat Riviera restoration......

Chassis prep complete... does anyone have the thread sizes for all of the captive threads on the chassis?

0325B3E7-5A1D-4236-90C4-5E54758B7A82.jpeg

ABDDAEC1-877E-401F-A989-AE01591A5CEF.jpeg

Ongoing restoration photos on the Dropbox link.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Success! Engine running! And within first crank of the starter every time! I hot wired from the starter to the positive on the coil (alongside the ballasted white wire) and started first time, fanta

Prep of the chassis going well, satisfyingly after a good couple of weekends managed to paint the entire chassis in rust encapsulator and when it’s dry again then I can get the chassis top coat on.

Hi, yes a bit of a story, I’ve ended up with a different Riviera 🙂, I'll dig out some more photos of the body on the car (maybe my drop box has expired given how long ago I started on my journey!)

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for those sizes, does anyone else have an idea of the remaining sizes?

also, the x4 chassis lifting points, anyone know the size of those? (I’m looking to build a small dolly to move the chassis around in /out of the garage)

Ongoing restoration photos on the Dropbox link.