free hit
counters
best names for a band - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

best names for a band

pete

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Wyld Stallyns, non?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

Used to follow a great local band called Sid Sideboard and the Chairs.

• Like 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

I recall Dick Laurie's Elastic Band.....the band got bigger or smaller depending on who turned up!

Then there was the quartet/octet called the 4-Nick-8......

• Like 1

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

Guest Mutley00

Going to see Roy Wood's Xmas show on Wednesday, as usual they are being supported by 'The Barsteward Sons of Val Doonican'

Heard a track on Radio 1 recently by 'Catfish and The Bottlemen'!

Ah

Armitage Shanks - the name of some very fine porcelain used in certain rooms in the house. 

So named because they were made in the village of Armitage which by coincidence is a mile up the road from me :)

Dave - 2000 Sport 350