free hit
counters
IPS or Manual - Page 3 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

IPS or Manual

Can anyone guess the IPS to Manual ratio of cars built by Lotus to date?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the "good fuel eco." is relative in 5th an 6 th gear......see Thomas comments on the proper use of the Evora on the Autobahn...the "Problem" is, the Evora drives so easy at higher ppeeds, combined wit

Manoeuvring around town is a nightmare regardless of the gearbox (or car) . 

Posted Images

I bet its higher than people think, I know the auto option is an important market for Lotus (hence the Exige Auto) but the IPS hasn't been around as long as the manual. I would say 60% manual 40% IPS.

Manual is no longer produced. So it's certainly 100% in recent months. :)

:mellow:

I think you're thinking of NA vs S.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

:lol:

Evora NA

56% IPS in total. I was surprised! 

Evora NA

I used to enjoy arguing with it over which gear I'd like to be in at low speeds in town! :D

• Like 1

Evora NA

I used to enjoy arguing with it over which gear I'd like to be in at low speeds in town! :D

lol....hey thanks......

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)