free hit
counters
[Ebay-bot] 2000 LOTUS ESPRIT V8 GT YELLOW - Ebay UK - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ebay

[Ebay-bot] 2000 LOTUS ESPRIT V8 GT YELLOW

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Mr Bibbo, can you please ban all ads for any Lotus that is yellow. It is just no good for me to have to endure such unfair temptation.

Dear Santa, on the other hand...........

Whilst the low mileage and colour may be tempting, I wouldn't be tempted by the seller's so called smart advert. They go on about only asking questions if you've had permission from your wife and you have the money to buy it. No mention of the car's condition, work carried out since ownership, service history, receipts etc. I don't actually like the colour combo of yellow with blue neither.

On the other hand, if the seller had written the advert a bit better, describing the car in more detail, with details of service history, then this may have been snapped up quicker in my opinion. That is of course if it's in good condition and does have FSH etc.

Just my 2p worth...

David

Looks like a nice car to me, assuming the service history stacks up.

Quite unreasonably I prefer the older boomerang pod interior but am starting to feel the love for the V8s again. In many ways it's the car Lotus always wanted to build going right back to the original Turbo project which started in the late 70's.