free hit
counters
Esprit s1 rear slotmag 1 wheel wanted - Wanted - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Lotusfab

Esprit s1 rear slotmag 1 wheel wanted

Just need one rear slotmag as slight damage to existing, wonder what the probability is of someone having one?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

There will be one somewhere just got to keep looking. Prepare to be ripped off though unless you are very lucky.

I found an original radio and the guy only charged me £25. I would have paid way more but I have seen old blaupunkt radios which were options on Esprits but common place in BMW's in the 80's go for hundreds.

Probably but a tricky repair, a new wheel would be a better solution.

The chances of finding one of those is remote to say the least. However, looking is part of the fun :) I found a set of engine cover hold down straps after 2 years of looking and recently found a series 1 genuine jack all courtesy of LotusBits. Just don't tell my wife how much I had to pay for them ;)

Paul.

Edited by Paul Coleman

Paul,

If you find the rear, ask if they have a front! I need a spare. I'd even buy extras if someone wants to sell a set.

Jim

I think most of us would buy an extra set if we had the chance!! Were they used on any other cars - Scimitar GTE maybe?

Paul.

Edited by Paul Coleman

I believe that these particular wheels were exclusive to the Esprit.