free hit
counters
Exiges.com - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Fortis

Exiges.com

Just hope it is alright to post this.

Would anyone like to register on the Exiges.com forum as we would like to have some more banter on the S3 section. We also have a great trackday at Anglesey on Easter Friday which is mostly made up of S1, S2 and at the moment two V6's so would be great to have a few more. 

If you are interested please let me know.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Isn't Exiges.com the forum that takes months to get approved to join?

You are welcome to post details of the trackday on here and I'm sure a good few TLF'ers would sign up :)

I'm already registered although I hardly ever visit  :getmecoat:

I'm booked for Anglesey already it's our regular Easter jaunt,

You'll not find a better bunch for an excellent track day at a great circuit....

If you've not driven Anglesey then you've not driven the best Lotus track in the country (in my opinion)

Plus you get to drive the two best layouts the GP in the morning & the costal (complete with corkscrew) in the afternoon,

Think it's that way round anyway!

Oh yes Bibs I think it took me two years to get approved on Exiges.com not quite sure what I'd done wrong?

Edited by Ishy

Yes Bibs it has been difficult in the past to get approved, but they have had a few changes recently and are trying to address the issue.

Just helping them out as I have been a member on there since 2007. 

And youve only just been approved?  :w00t: Good things come to those who wait.

Buddsy

• Like 1

:B) Evening guys,

My first post on TLF!  I'm having a little foray over from exiges.com to back up what Fortis posted.

I don't have an S3 but I have had my Exige S1 for 11+ years so  I'm a fully signed-up Exiger.

Yup exiges.com had a bit of an issue with registrations for a long time..bit of an absent landlord problem.  We think we've sorted it now so please don't let it put you off.  S3 owners are under-represented so it would be great to see some more of you registered and posting.

As Fortis said, we've also got the best trackday of the year coming up this Easter.  

Anglesey circuit full of Exigers and their machines ranging from the Motorsport Elise that started it all through S1, S2 and hopefully a few more S3s..what's not to like eh!

2015poster.jpg

http://www.exiges.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18555

The R300 sessions and pit-garages are long gone I'm afraid but the scene is set for another epic day.  Get registered and come and join your exige brethren!!