free hit
counters
Evora GTE Registry - Page 14 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Evora GTE Registry

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The DVLA managed to register my car a little quicker than I expected so I was able to collect it on Friday. A very special day for me and a very special car. A big thanks to Russell and his team at Lo

GTE #15 has just landed in the south of France  :

THx, I've already passed the information to Komotec. To end the week on a better note, Komotec are certain that GTE #11 will return. Probably better than ever.

Posted Images

Hi,

My name is Jeff and I am based in London and I am the very proud owner of GTE No.13

The specification is:- RHD -  Military Grey -  2+0 - Black interior - IPS

Date of first registration:- 1st September 2015

The photo was taken near the end of a great blast round the A39, under 'running in' conditions though!!

GTE_No13..jpg

Great to see it used and a little dirty but of course you face a forum ban for not just polishing it.

image82.jpeg

Here is a good example of permitted behaviour, slow as you can in London traffic. This particular car may never see a dual carriage way :-)

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

Here is a good example of permitted behaviour, slow as you can in London traffic. This particular car may never see a dual carriage way :-)

Trevor.

:o Someone's stolen Sizona's GTE then?! :P

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400

It may never see 30mph! :hrhr:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I've started to add the registration for our "known" cars.

01 CH                                          Blue                  Cognac             LHD   IPS      2+2

02 UK      21gg_                         Blue                  Cognac              RHD   IPS      2+2       21GG

03 UK      domguy                      Black & Gold     Black                 RHD   IPS      2+0

04 UK      LotusLeftLotusRight Starlight Black   Sports Racer        LHD   MAN     2+2        X4GTE

05 HK      Sold                             Solar Yellow      Sports Racer     RHD   IPS      2+0

06 HK      Sold                             Starlight             Sports Racer     RHD   MAN    2+0

07 CH      Sold                            Sport Yellow      Sports Racer      LHD   MAN     2+0

08 UK      bingoking                    Black & Gold     Venom               RHD   MAN    2+0       FII0TUS

09 UK       adfer                           Carbon              Carbon              LHD   IPS       2+0      L7VGT

10 UK      AVAILABLE                  Black                Sports Racer     RHD   IPS      2+2       AU61CEV

11 DE      TBD                             Aspen White      Sports Racer     LHD   MAN     2+0       HH-TD462

12 HK      Sold                             Aspen White      Sports Racer      RHD   IPS       2+0

13 UK      JeffK                            Military Grey     Sports Racer       RHD                2+0

14 UK     Trevsked                     Metallic White   Sports Racer     LHD   IPS        2+0

15 UK     TheKevlarKid             Arctic Silver        Black/Alcantara  LHD   MAN     2+0       NO15GTE

16 UK      sizona                         Arctic Silver       Sports Racer    LHD                2+0       LOT3S

17 ??       Sold                             Black                 Sports Racer    LHD    IPS       2+0

18 ??       Sold                             Gold/Red           Sports Racer     LHD   IPS      2+0

19 ??       Sold                             Aspen White      Sports Racer     LHD   IPS      2+0

20 UK     Ishy                         Motorsport Green    Black/Alcantara  LHD   IPS      2+0        NR20GTE

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

Hi Jeff welcome to the forum and GTE ownership.

Nice to see another Forum member on the GTE list and hopefully next year with a bit of coordination we might be able to get them all together and do something like the LF1 boys did at the Factory.

@TBD, I also have the Registration NO08 GTE but will stick with F1 10TUS on the car for now.

Edited by bingoking

Thomas, you should drop Tom (T3JN) a PM to get him to add these to his Lotus Register :)

www.lotusregister.com 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

@TBD, I also have the Registration NO08 GTE but will stick with F1 10TUS on the car for now.

Ah, a Lotus with changing license plates. Now what does that remind me of?:2guns: 

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Thomas, you should drop Tom (T3JN) a PM to get him to add these to his Lotus Register :)

www.lotusregister.com 

Bibs

i have tried to open this site but I get a blank page.

Corrected.

01 CH                                          Blue                  Cognac             LHD   IPS      2+2

02 UK      21gg_                         Blue                  Cognac              RHD   IPS      2+2       21GG

03 UK      domguy                      Black & Gold     Black                 RHD   IPS      2+0

04 UK      LotusLeftLotusRight Starlight Black   Sports Racer        LHD   MAN     2+2        X4GTE

05 HK      Sold                             Solar Yellow      Sports Racer     RHD   IPS      2+0

06 HK      Sold                             Starlight             Sports Racer     RHD   MAN    2+0

07 CH      Sold                            Sport Yellow      Sports Racer      LHD   MAN     2+0

08 UK      bingoking                    Black & Gold     Venom               RHD   MAN    2+0       FII0TUS

09 UK       adfer                           Carbon              Carbon              LHD   IPS       2+0      L7VGT

10 UK      AVAILABLE                  Black                Sports Racer     RHD   IPS      2+2       AU61CEV

11 DE      TBD                             Aspen White      Sports Racer     LHD   MAN     2+0       HH-TD462

12 HK      Sold                             Aspen White      Sports Racer      RHD   IPS       2+0

13 UK      JeffK                            Military Grey     Black/Alcantara       RHD                2+0

14 UK     Trevsked                     Metallic White   Sports Racer     LHD   IPS        2+0

15 UK     TheKevlarKid             Arctic Silver        Black/Alcantara  LHD   MAN     2+0       NO15GTE

16 UK      sizona                         Arctic Silver       Sports Racer    LHD                2+0       LOT3S

17 ??       Sold                             Black                 Sports Racer    LHD    IPS       2+0

18 ??       Sold                             Gold/Red           Sports Racer     LHD   IPS      2+0

19 ??       Sold                             Aspen White      Sports Racer     LHD   IPS      2+0

20 UK     Ishy                         Motorsport Green    Black/Alcantara  LHD   IPS      2+0        NR20GTE

• 2 weeks later...

Yours?  

Evora NA

:thumbsup:

Evora NA

Updated

13 UK      JeffK                            Military Grey     Black/Alcantara       RHD                2+0

17 UK       adfer                          Aspen White      Sports Racer    LHD    IPS       2+0

18 ??       Sold                             Gold/Red           Sports Racer     LHD   IPS      2+0

19 ??       Sold                             Aspen White      Sports Racer     LHD   IPS      2+0

20 UK     Ishy                         Motorsport Green    Black/Alcantara  LHD   IPS      2+0        NR20GT

Just started looking at Evoras and the 400. Excuse the ignorance, but what is/was the GTE

Ah, a small question with a big answer! Your best bet would be to read this thread:

http://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/topic/56937-what-has-happened-to-the-evora-gte/

In short, a Danny Bahr vanity project that was resurrected a couple of years ago. 

Ah, a small question with a big answer! Your best bet would be to read this thread:

http://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/topic/56937-what-has-happened-to-the-evora-gte/

In short, a Danny Bahr vanity project that was resurrected a couple of years ago. 

... and one for sale at Murray Motors, Edinburgh. 

• Gold FFM

I thought MMC had taken a deposit on that one a few weeks ago - certainly that was what I was told when I popped in the Ingliston Revival weekend (not by Brandon though).

Glad it's still available, but short of a lottery win, it's not going to be mine. Though unlike Colin, I do have somewhere to put it - argh!

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

I understood that Brandon had taken a deposit but that the finance fell through. 

• Gold FFM

Ah, that explains it, thanks Mr. Bingoking.

Lovely looking car though, my 21 year old daughter saw it that day and immediately started to drool all over it. She said she would prefer me to buy her that than a flat!  That's me girl, I always knew she had her priorities right.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

It's a major downer for me, I'm absolutely convinced it'll be an appreciating asset as well as a joy to own. (Very jealous of the owners here!) The killer is that if I still had this garage I'd own that GTE right now -

IMG_0909_zpsdde63193.jpg

Theres no way I'm going to keep an £80k car in the street when I spend half my life working away from home though, I'd never sleep at night for worrying about it!

• Bibs unpinned this topic