free hit
counters
Evora GTE Registry - Page 15 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Evora GTE Registry

• Gold FFM

Keep it in my garage Colin for free. Just leave the keys with me and I'll start her up from time to time, just to keep your battery charged of course!  :)

I was going ask the colour of your previous Evora, as was intrigued re the choice of white/silver stitching on the seats you had re-trimmed. All makes sense now and can see why they looked good in there.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The DVLA managed to register my car a little quicker than I expected so I was able to collect it on Friday. A very special day for me and a very special car. A big thanks to Russell and his team at Lo

GTE #15 has just landed in the south of France  :

THx, I've already passed the information to Komotec. To end the week on a better note, Komotec are certain that GTE #11 will return. Probably better than ever.

Posted Images

My brother has an industrial unit, but it's sadly full up with his project cars right now, that was my only second option. :(

Anyway, enough derailment with my woes, fantastic looking cars gents, look forward to seeing another of the local ones when I get another Evora and attend a legs meet. 

• Gold FFM

It's a major downer for me, I'm absolutely convinced it'll be an appreciating asset as well as a joy to own. (Very jealous of the owners here!) The killer is that if I still had this garage I'd own that GTE right now -

IMG_0909_zpsdde63193.jpg

Theres no way I'm going to keep an £80k car in the street when I spend half my life working away from home though, I'd never sleep at night for worrying about it!

I've got space I could lend you.

if even make sure she still drove ok for you while you were away ?

Only here once

• Gold FFM

My offer was better than Barry's, I only wanted the car, not your card and pin. Also, my garage is now heated too.

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM

Dunno how to respond to that dig???:(

my best try - 

hmmm - I would have turned left, honest, so you would have less miles piled on :driving:

and I even threw in a "like" in the race for that pen 

Edited by Barrykearley

Only here once

• Gold FFM

Haha, no dig intended but when it comes to having a GTE garage, even someone elses, the gloves come off!   Lol

I'll tell you what lads, whoever can explain the whole deal to my other half without her freaking out* can look after the car if I buy it. 

*Which by the way, would be neither of you, trust me! :D

• Like 2

Tell her it's an investment!

Edited by bingoking
  • Gold FFM

OK. You've  beaten me there!  :(

• Gold FFM

You just need to find her weak spot - and wheedle away at it.......

normally costs me more money.........

Only here once

Haha, don't Brian!

I was just thinking, I wonder if I could convince Brandon as part of the deal to throw in free storage at MMC? I work away in the week, they could use the car as a showroom centrepiece while I'm away. Clutching at straws? Who? Me?

:lol:

Can I ask you guys who own them, are you regularly driving them or keeping the mileage down with an eye on value? I don't think I could own one and not drive it everywhere.

• Like 2

Cars are for driving, I just don't have time just now and the cars are in storage as my man cave is being extended. They won't be out over the winter but will have them out more next year. 

I bought the Elan in June with 3.546 miles on it and now just short of 10,000 after 2 trips driving in Europe. 

• Like 1

Number 17 now delivered to very happy owner in Edinburgh

image.jpeg

Mr Laing showing an interest there! I'm surprised he's not got one in the garage and asked McLaren to stop calling him :)

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Updated

01 CH                                          Blue                  Cognac             LHD   IPS      2+2

02 UK      21gg_                         Blue                  Cognac              RHD   IPS      2+2       21GG

03 UK      domguy                      Black & Gold     Black                 RHD   IPS      2+0

04 UK      LotusLeftLotusRight Starlight Black   Sports Racer        LHD   MAN     2+2        X4GTE

05 HK      Sold                             Solar Yellow      Sports Racer     RHD   IPS      2+0

06 HK      Sold                             Starlight             Sports Racer     RHD   MAN    2+0

07 CH      Sold                            Sport Yellow      Sports Racer      LHD   MAN     2+0

08 UK      bingoking                    Black & Gold     Venom               RHD   MAN    2+0       FII0TUS

09 UK       adfer                           Carbon              Carbon              LHD   IPS       2+0      L7VGT

10 UK      AVAILABLE                  Black                Sports Racer     RHD   IPS      2+2       AU61CEV

11 DE      TBD                             Aspen White      Sports Racer     LHD   MAN     2+0       HH-TD462

12 HK      Sold                             Aspen White      Sports Racer      RHD   IPS       2+0

13 UK      JeffK                            Military Grey     Black/Alcantara       RHD                2+0

14 UK     Trevsked                     Metallic White   Sports Racer     LHD   IPS        2+0

15 UK     TheKevlarKid             Arctic Silver        Black/Alcantara  LHD   MAN     2+0       NO15GTE

16 UK      sizona                         Arctic Silver       Sports Racer    LHD                2+0       LOT3S

17 UK       adfer                          Aspen White      Sports Racer    LHD    IPS       2+0

18 ??       Sold                             Gold/Red           Sports Racer     LHD   IPS      2+0

19 ??       Sold                             Aspen White      Sports Racer     LHD   IPS      2+0

20 UK     Ishy                         Motorsport Green    Black/Alcantara  LHD   IPS      2+0        NR20GT

It's amazing that 13 of these 20 cars do/did belong to members on here (12 currently + the ex adfer #10 for sale at Murrays). I think Lotus needs to thank TLF for doing all the promotion for them!

There are just a few small gaps to complete the list as follows. Can anyone help fill them in?

#3: UK reg.

#13: gearbox & UK reg.

#14: UK reg.

#16: gearbox

#17: UK reg. (if already registered)

#18: country

#19: country

Mine is my only car although I do have a van for work. Previously my loti were 2nd cars. That said its insured for 5000 mpa as per my previous cars, its going to be a struggle to keep it at that though!

Gav

• Bibs unpinned this topic