free hit
counters
Evora GTE Registry - Page 19 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Evora GTE Registry

TBD

I will be adding the ability to register, we were hoping to tie it in with the TLF users. For now ask TBD, he can make any necessary changes. Also any requests for changes let him know and they will be requested and tracked.

Lotus Register - https://www.lotusregister.com

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Bibs unpinned this topic
On 24/01/2016 at 21:31, CocoPops said:

Ouch, that would piss on the chips of the chap trying to sell his one for £106k as the last unregistered one.

My chips are fine thanks!

If Strattons or anyone else make a few fakes then I dont think it will affect the value of the 20 road going genuine Lotus Motorsport cars.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats Archie, what a beauty! :thumbup:

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Congratulations. I've updated the lotus register accordingly. 

• Like 2

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

16 hours ago, BigErch said:

That's #10 home in the Highlands. We had a great drive up yesterday. She handled the Cairn O'Mount pass with ease and the ABS worked perfectly to avoid a herd of red dear - I kid you not!

Gairnshiel GTE.jpg

Congratulations and glad you got home safely and avoided the deer. Watch that hump back bridge though!! 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Nice number!

I've update the registry accordingly.

• Like 1

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

• 2 weeks later...

I see that the GTE for sale recently at a dealership in Switzerland has been sold. Not sure what number it is or when sold.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oops, I did it again.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just a heads up for the gte owners. While tinkering on my car tonight I noticed the drls were filling up with water. Neither have failed ,so drilled a fine drain hole which I will seal later. Fortunately the leds are OK. On one the bottom led was covered and half covered on the other half covered.

Gav 

• Like 2

Thanks for the heads up Gavin, we haven't had much rain up here but will bear this in mind.

• 3 weeks later...

Took  look today and exactly as you said. My left DRL is also filling with water.

But then, my trunk was soaked after we got caught in a few of the downpours on our holiday trip to Italy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Very nice car, but £118k is a bit steep to me. I would guess will hold value well though and they did only make 20 of them!

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

It would have been cheaper for you a few weeks ago <_<.  But, I like the direction the GTE prices are taking. 

• Gold FFM

Very true Thomas but a weak Euro has hardly held the German economy back so maybe this will help Lotus too! ;)

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

This is a car which will never get cheaper...

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT.