free hit
counters
Evora GTE Registry - Page 38 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Evora GTE Registry

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The DVLA managed to register my car a little quicker than I expected so I was able to collect it on Friday. A very special day for me and a very special car. A big thanks to Russell and his team at Lo

GTE #15 has just landed in the south of France  :

THx, I've already passed the information to Komotec. To end the week on a better note, Komotec are certain that GTE #11 will return. Probably better than ever.

Posted Images

I need to replace the bushes on the rear top wishbone of my GTE. I know the wishbones are specific to the gte but will the standard Evora bushes fit and where's the best place to get them?

The other Gav will know better but I'm sure the rear wishbones are standard items, just the fronts that are gte specific. Aren't the bushes part of the wishbone so not sold separately. 

Gav 

Cos you need to cough up :lol:

Currently Owned: 2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400 'Hethel Edition' in Essex Blue, Red Leather, Red Calipers, Silver Forged Wheels
Previously Owned: 2010 Lotus Evora NA in Solar Yellow, Sports Pack, Tech Pack, "Heritage Edition" Recaro Seats
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

28 minutes ago, TheKevlarKid said:

Hmmm, won't let me attach pictures anymore?? @Bibs

Probably because you’ve only got a basic account so you’ve run out of space. 

If you upgrade to a ‘Full Forum Membership’ (for a paltry £20 per year), you’ll get plenty of storage to post as many images as you like. ;) 

2 hours ago, TheKevlarKid said:

Hmmm, won't let me attach pictures anymore?? @Bibs

As above Gavin. Sorry, there's only so much space we can offer free accounts, storage is the expensive part of the internet. We give FFM accounts 3GB (thanks @Lotusfab!) vs 50MB for free accounts so 60x more attachment space for what is £2/month.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM
11 hours ago, Bravo73 said:

Probably because you’ve only got a basic account so you’ve run out of space. 

If you upgrade to a ‘Full Forum Membership’ (for a paltry £20 per year), you’ll get plenty of storage to post as many images as you like. ;) 

And it helps to support the forum to keep going and be run properly - one of the reasons the photobucket fiasco did not ruin it is because the admin thought ahead and invested in storage for those lovely photo's etc. Nothing in life worth having is free....

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

:thumbup:

https://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/store/category/2-subscriptions/ or where it says 'FFM upgrade' at the top of the page :)

• Thanks 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Hooray! :D :clap::happydance:

• Like 1

Currently Owned: 2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400 'Hethel Edition' in Essex Blue, Red Leather, Red Calipers, Silver Forged Wheels
Previously Owned: 2010 Lotus Evora NA in Solar Yellow, Sports Pack, Tech Pack, "Heritage Edition" Recaro Seats
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

• 3 weeks later...
On 16/04/2018 at 10:37, BatMobile said:

Have agreed first refusal on the car 😬 

planning on visiting the workshop, drive their demo and meet the guys building the car.

they are full GTEs with upper and Lower suspension.

the Swindon engine has its own ecu so putting out between 420-430 bhp.

Everything is original, seats, interior etc. 

Starting to get excited, just need to check the warranty fine print and negotitate price/trade in?

Did this ever lead to anything? Have any of the Stratton cars been sold yet? Just curious why we haven't heard anything all summer.

People thought we were odd buying them "new" at 3 years-old. They're now getting on for 7 years-old.

Edited by LotusLeftLotusRight
  • 1 month later...

Along with the 4 official Lotus Motorsport prepared GTEs I saw at Hethel on Saturday (build numbers 2, 4, 8 & 10), this Stratton car also appeared. It had a rather weather-worn c/f rear wing and what appeared to be a fibre-glass front lip. It also doesn't have the shark gills access hatch of the Lotus Motorsport prepared cars. There were no visible number plates on the car, just Stratton plates, so perhaps it's still not registered?

qEMvzby.jpg

I saw that skulking behind the toilet block and thought it looked rather shabby. Has Stratton built many and are they sold? Sorry I didn’t see your car or meet you but saw No’s 2 and 10 and spoke to Gavin @21gg andArchie @BigErch  

it was a fantastic day but just a pity there wasn’t a GTE in the “one of every model” line up, maybe next year. 🤞 

It was a good weekend, great to see the 4 GTE's and lots of other stunning models.

Maybe we should have a group stand if it goes ahead next year?

Edited by BigErch
added video link
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, BigErch said:

It was a good weekend, great to see the 4 GTE's and lots of other stunning models.

Maybe we should have a group stand if it goes ahead next year?

Great idea. Given that we had 20% of the world population of official GTE’s this year I’m sure we could get more next year. I have a Gazebo if Lotus don’t have unough to go round 😁

• Like 2

Yes, that would be me heading back home after a couple of days in London after the 70th Anniversary at Hethel. A great run up the A697.

• Like 1