free hit
counters
Evora GTE Registry - Page 44 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Evora GTE Registry

• Gold FFM

@21gg Your's is still the best to my eyes. Just love the colour combo...  Can understand why it's an absolute keeper.

• Like 2

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The DVLA managed to register my car a little quicker than I expected so I was able to collect it on Friday. A very special day for me and a very special car. A big thanks to Russell and his team at Lo

GTE #15 has just landed in the south of France  :

THx, I've already passed the information to Komotec. To end the week on a better note, Komotec are certain that GTE #11 will return. Probably better than ever.

Posted Images

Thank you sir!   I am waiting for spring again, but it is a joy to drive!

And it still gets crazy reactions from people. I still laugh when i take my 9yo lad and his mates to macdonalds! 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It really is a great colour combination.   And nothing beats those lines and curves .....

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/03/2020 at 20:38, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

21gg and I are among the last of the original owners. I like to occasionally revisit this thread to gauge the excitement as each car was ordered. My turn came at the top of page 2. Hard to believe it’s already over 5 years ago.

Scary isn't it!!

Still love mine and it's going nowhere!!  Need to take it for a blast!!

On 19/03/2020 at 23:13, 21gg said:

I dont think theres a bad one..... Swizz Beats car aside 😂🤣

Nothing that a lick of paint couldn't sort out.

Edited by TheKevlarKid
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

My insurance is up for renewal in a couple of weeks, so was wondering who the other owners use, mileage limitations, agreed value, cost etc. If you dont mind sharing by pm. 

Gav

• 1 month later...
On 19/03/2020 at 22:22, scotty435 said:

There was two there on this day and have to say second one simply stunning as well.

72A73212-F7C8-4234-B3A9-4F3204FC4990.jpeg

Yes, #8 is a stunning car and I am the current owner.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Strattons but they can be a bit hit and miss to deal with. As far as i know, and hope to be proved wrong, but don't think the factory have anything to do with them since selling strattons all the spares. 

How bad is the crack? Ive only ever parked forward once 😂, i repaired mine with a knife and some clear lacquer. The problem i have is that it is bonded on as well as bolted! 🙄

Didn’t one owner (Domguy?) replace his with a wooden one? I think he was damaging it on London speed bumps. Not a problem, now he and his car are in Malta! I also have a recollection that the green Stratton GT at Lotus 70 had a non c/f front lip, so maybe they don’t have any left either.

I would try Mansory themselves. They still advertise the GTE body kit on their website. It won’t be cheap, but at least you’ll be getting the OEM part.

Good point, Komotec also list several parts but not the GTE front lip. A lot of the Stratton cars had 'black' parts, where I presume they were reproduced in fibreglass and painted, rather than carbon.

Stratton don't have any, we'll they didn't when I sold my silver car in 2017. The sales guy at Hoffmans caught it on a protruding steel bolt as he was moving it around site. He was very honest and called me immediately to tell me about the damage. They contacted Stratton but they had non for sale, the ones they had were for their builds. With my agreement they sent it to Reverie for repairs at their cost. Came back looking like new, I would look to contact Reverie as it will be way cheaper than mansory

Edited by TheKevlarKid
  • Like 2