free hit
counters
Evora GTE Registry - Page 47 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Evora GTE Registry

TBD

• Gold FFM
5 hours ago, Barrykearley said:

Uk only let you start to drive at 17.

Unless you are lucky enough to live in the IoM!

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I wonder if the LHD Evora GTEs are eligible for import to the US without an exemption (I would guess #9 needed it because of the body being entirely carbon fibre). Anyone have a VIN of one of them to look up?

2 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

Unless you are lucky enough to live in the IoM!

North and South Dakota allow you to start driving at 14, and a full license by 16!

Not sure if I'd trust a 14 year old to drive an Evora GTE though..

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

It was a pleasure meeting you and Gina and although it was a sad day for me I take comfort from the fact that the car has gone to a true Lotus enthusiast. I look forward to following your exploits with the car and hopefully meet up at an event in the future. Enjoy.

5 hours ago, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

Nice to see Gav’s (21GG) GTE parked at Goodwood today. It was getting plenty of attention. Needs a wash when you get it all the way back home though. There can’t be many of us original owners still left.

Cheers, did you take yours? Just made it back in time for the second half. But yes it definitely needs a wash! 😂 

@ajheath I will be at the Silverstone classic  with LDC in mine.

@Barrykearley, I believe that is @adfer's full carbon bodied car. 

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

11 hours ago, 21gg said:

Cheers, did you take yours? Just made it back in time for the second half. But yes it definitely needs a wash! 😂 

@ajheath I will be at the Silverstone classic  with LDC in mine.

We will see you at Silverstone, be great to get 2 GTE's parked up together, what days are you there?

1 hour ago, ajheath said:

We will see you at Silverstone, be great to get 2 GTE's parked up together, what days are you there?

Definitely Sat not sure about sunday yet. Yes, it doesnt happen often!

Gav

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know what happened to #13? The RHD military grey IPS? JeffK on here had it and it was spotted in London commuter traffic soon after he bought it new. I’m too stupid to work out how to tag him in. Just curious why we never hear about it.

3 hours ago, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

I’m too stupid to work out how to tag him in.

FYI, just type ‘@‘ followed by the first few letters of their username. Then select them from the dropdown list.