free hit
counters
Evora GTE Registry - Page 5 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
TBD

Evora GTE Registry

Yep that would be my choice, very nice.

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Only two or three left now...one coming my way.

Sept/Oct delivery...going to be a long wait :(

LHD on a 65 plate expect. Thinking about colour, but a light one to show the carbon fibre and its curves!

• Like 2

I've a new list I'll post up shortly, I think it's 9 or 10!

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

01 CH Nightfall Blue/Cognac LHD IPS 2 + 2

02 UK Nightfall Blue/Cognac RHD IPS 2 + 2

03 UK Black & Gold/Black RHD IPS 2 + 0

04 UK Starlight/Sports Racer LHD MAN 2 + 2

05 HK Solar Yellow/Sports Racer RHD IPS 2 + 0

06 HK Starlight/Sports Racer RHD MAN 2 + 0

07 CH Sport Yellow/Sports Racer LHD MAN 2 + 0

08 UK Black & Gold/Venom RHD MAN 2 + 0

09 USA Carbon/Carbon LHD IPS 2 + 0

10 UK Starlight/Sports Racer RHD IPS 2 + 2

11 DE Aspen White/Sports Racer LHD MAN 2 + 0

12 HK Aspen White/Sports Racer RHD IPS 2 + 0

13 UK Allocated Spec TBC  RHD 2 + 0

14 UK Simon G Spec TBC

15 UK Kevlar KidArctic Silver/Black LHD MAN 2 + 0

16 UK Trevor S Spec TBC LHD 2 + 0

17 NOT ALLOCATED LHD 2 + 0

18 Allocated Gold/Red LHD IPS 2 + 0

19 NOT ALLOCATED LHD 2 + 0

20 NOT ALLOCATED but reserved by Lotus

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

Small cleanup

01 CH                                         Blue                 Cognac             LHD   IPS      2+2

02 UK      21gg_                         Blue                 Cognac             RHD   IPS      2+2

03 UK      domguy                      Black & Gold     Black                RHD   IPS      2+0

04 UK      LotusLeftLotusRight   Starlight            Sports Racer     LHD   MAN     2+2

05 HK                                         Solar Yellow      Sports Racer     RHD   IPS      2+0

06 HK                                         Starlight            Sports Racer     RHD   MAN    2+0

07 CH                                         Sport Yellow     Sports Racer     LHD   MAN     2+0

08 UK      SimonOakmore          Black & Gold     Venom              RHD   MAN    2+0

09 USA                                      Carbon              Carbon              LHD   IPS       2+0

10 UK      Lotus Newcastle        Starlight             Sports Racer     RHD   IPS      2+2

11 DE      TBD                           Aspen White      Sports Racer     LHD   MAN     2+0

12 HK                                        Aspen White      Sports Racer     RHD   IPS      2+0

13 UK      Allocated                    Spec TBC                                  RHD   2+0

14 UK      sizona                        Spec TBC

15 UK      TheKevlarKid             Arctic Silver        Black               LHD   MAN     2+0

16 UK      Trevor S                     Spec                  TBC                 LHD               2+0

17 NOT ALLOCATED                                                                  LHD               2+0

18 Allocated                               Gold/Red                                    LHD   IPS      2+0

19 NOT ALLOCATED                                                                  LHD               2+0

20 NOT ALLOCATED                 but reserved by Lotus

• Like 1

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

Clarification from Simon.

01 CH                                         Blue                 Cognac             LHD   IPS      2+2

02 UK      21gg_                         Blue                 Cognac             RHD   IPS      2+2

03 UK      domguy                      Black & Gold     Black                RHD   IPS      2+0

04 UK      LotusLeftLotusRight   Starlight            Sports Racer     LHD   MAN     2+2

05 HK                                         Solar Yellow      Sports Racer     RHD   IPS      2+0

06 HK                                         Starlight            Sports Racer     RHD   MAN    2+0

07 CH                                         Sport Yellow     Sports Racer     LHD   MAN     2+0

08 UK      SimonOakmore          Black & Gold     Venom              RHD   MAN    2+0

09 USA                                      Carbon              Carbon              LHD   IPS       2+0

10 UK      Lotus Newcastle        Starlight             Sports Racer     RHD   IPS      2+2

11 DE      TBD                           Aspen White      Sports Racer     LHD   MAN     2+0

12 HK                                        Aspen White      Sports Racer     RHD   IPS      2+0

13 UK      Allocated                    Spec TBC                                  RHD              2+0

14 UK      sizona                        TBC                   TBC                 LHD   IPS      2+0

15 UK      TheKevlarKid             Arctic Silver        Black               LHD   MAN    2+0

16 UK      Trevor S                     Spec                  TBC                 LHD               2+0

17 NOT ALLOCATED                                                                  LHD               2+0

18 Allocated                               Gold/Red                                    LHD   IPS      2+0

19 NOT ALLOCATED                                                                  LHD               2+0

20 NOT ALLOCATED                 but reserved by Lotus

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

Can you turn a 2+0 into a 2+2?

I saw a thread on here where somebody asked the question but there was no definitive answer.

Also, I'm not completely minted, so can't afford to take too much of a bath in depreciation if I needed to sell.

Does anybody have any idea about how well these will hold their value? I'm very tempted by the Oakmere car with Komotec upgrade, as it looks like I could do everything in it. Take the kids to parties (if +2), track days and blatts on a Sunday. And I love the black and gold - always wanted a black and gold Lotus, used to adore the JPS formula 1 cars.

Its a big job so generally accepted its cheaper to change the car. The Newcastle car is 2+2 but not as much carbon and Ips.

Gav

Yes I'd want a manual and the Oakmere car is spot on other than the 2+2 and concerns on depreciation.

I don't think you can change from 2+0 to 2+2. I mentioned this a couple of times to Lotus Motorsport when I bought mine and it seems that the LHD/RHD choice, seating configuration and gearbox are not negotiable. From the 20 cars selected for sale, that's what you've got to choose from. Once the're gone, they're gone. They're not going to do any more.

That would be a shame!

The seat belt mountings need to be welded into the chassis iirc and this needs the chassis to be pretty early in production to do, eg bare.

Evora NA

I see. Oh well, thanks for the info, Bibs. Lovely car but as a two seater, it's a tough sell at home, sadly.

I wanted a 2+2 and I like blue, not a fan of autos on sports cars but test drive the ips and was pleasantly surprised. Realistically the sort of motoring I do the auto will probabley be better.

Get the Newcastle car, save some money and go and get some carbon from hkfever, job done.

Gav

Thanks, Gav. It's not a bad idea but I really don't want an auto. The car would need to replace 2 cars and be used for everything. I like driving manuals too much to have a household of autos only.

Not long now eh Gav ?? Pop in and see us when you get it !!

Ours is having a few more run in miles put on then next week the Komotec 430 kit will be going on - Price will remain at £95K with the extra ponies ;-)

Do those run in miles include a trip to Surrey on Sunday? :D

Evora NA

Simon, no not long. Its embarrasing to admit as a grown adult but, I am getting quite excited! I know how my 4 year old feels now. My weekend plans have been mucked around a bit but still coming back on Monday as I've got a hospital appointment mid afternoon. If you are about Monday and I've got enough time I will pop in on my way back for a pit stop. Its a good job Ive got no money left as the Komotec does sound good...............no no no no no........... :help:

Gav

• Like 1

I cannot wait to see all these GTE's together @ MWB :thumbsup:

How many will be there, 3 is it?

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400

Definitely Domguy's and mine, maybe Simons??

How many do we need before they are classed as common?  :2guns: We may have to park at opposite ends of the car park.  :harhar:

Gav

Any GTE's will be parking up with our concours cars in a special spot :)

Evora NA

There you go jp, £95000 Inc komotec, I'm sure for the original £100000 oakmeare can throw in a Toyota for the family duties!

Gav