free hit
counters
Evora GTE Registry - Page 6 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
TBD

Evora GTE Registry

I cannot wait to see all these GTE's together @ MWB :thumbsup:

How many will be there, 3 is it?

Yup, 3 :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Nice one, 21GG! It is tempting, I have to say but a car like that has to be shared with the family. If it was a 2+2, it'd be a decent conversation to have. As a 2+0, It's an argument for no good reason. she'll suggest 991GTS all day, everyday for that kind of cash and point out that it has space for us all! With a 2+2, I'd have that argument covered.

Now its 4! only the newcastle car thats not attending. Anyone up that way want to ask for an extended test drive? :scooter:

Gav

I'm driving own in my sports racer, oh the joy of that! I must admit to being a bit gidy though. Yes looking forward to our gte mini meet!

Gav

Wish i could join you guys, but still waiting (and you're pretty far away). 

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

Hey Gav ! I think im more excited theres a GTE gonna live in the northwest !!

Have you seen the Norlog meet on a wednesday night thread on hear?, hopefully you can bring it along next month, it looks like the christopher neil GTE was there last night too.

Im hoping to get to brooklands with the mrs and little un on sunday, not gonna take my car this time unfortunately, my garage re build turned into a partial driveway refurb and back garden landscape excersise so still not got my car back home.

Hello Andy, yes I've told boothy I will bring it to the next meet. Just bad timing for yesterday As it made sense to get it this weekend whilst down for brooklands. See you Sunday.

Gav

Can you guys stop chatting about GTE's and posting photos and summer driving!

I gotta wait until October for mine...aaarggh  :cry:

See you Sunday though, be in my LF1, I'll come say hello.

• Like 1

No lol, it looks like it's been wiped but happened to retain the Bluetooth settings.

Gav

If it's of any interest to anyone, there are currently a couple of the GTE cars sitting in Lotus Motorsports. The black carbon car (No 9) and a red and carbon car (LHD) which still needs to be converted. I'm guessing that is 17, 19 or even 20.

Well I tweaked the stereo splash screen today similar to the evora 400. Not that I'm getting bored running it in! IMAG1583.jpg

Gav

Bugger, does sound fun, pity Im skint! I know youre at CPOP but is the GTE doing the lotus parade or running up the hill at all?

Gav

Yeah, the GTE is running up the hill.

We also have our Exige V6 Roadster running and our friend Garry is being sponsored by us in his Ginetta G50 - an awesome machine !

Oakmere are also sponsoring the trophy for the Lotus class of the times event.

We're pretty much moving the whole showroom over to Pageant of Power for the weekend - Should be great fun !

Si

Cool, looking forward to it. I'm there Friday, at your place Saturday morning for my first service and CPOP on Sunday too. It will be good to see & hear the GTE going up the hill!

Gav

Oakmere did it, they're an authorised fitter of the Komotec kit :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators