free hit
counters
Lotus Esprit V8 Twin Turbo - Lotusforsale.com - Latest Ads - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
lotusforsale.com

Lotus Esprit V8 Twin Turbo

2003 Lotus Esprit V8 Twin Turbo in Laser Blue metallic.

The car was first registered in February 2003 and had only 1 Owner before me from new.

The vehicle has only covered a genuine 17,100 miles from new and has a full Service History.

26th June 2003 – 1438 Miles

19th August 2004 – 4990 Miles

4th March 2005 – 5590 Miles

27th June 2006 – 7090 Miles

24th August 2007 8423 Miles

21st November 2011 – 1257 Miles

7th January 2014 – 13201 Miles

During the gap between 2007 and 2011, only 4,000 miles were covered and I have copies of all MOT mileages between 2007 and 2011 to prove that all mileage etc is accurate.

The vehicle will be serviced before I sell it as it is now due, as I have covered 4,000 miles in the 12 months I have owned it.

The MOT expires in April

The car is probably the best example of the model anywhere in the world with bespoke tan leather seats and contrast Laser blue stitching. It also has the Lotus Garland Logo stitched into the headrests in Laser blue.

The car has factory fitted Quicksilver Sports Exhaust and the Sport 300 ECU. It has A/C and is totally original specs from Lotus with the multi spoke alloy wheels.

I have recently fitted new rear tyres and it has recently been professionally detailed by one of the UK’s Best Master Detailers.

The vehicle has also recently been fitted with a bespoke alloy radiator manufactured by ‘Radtec’ who are the UK’s best. This upgrade cost over £1000 and has greatly improved the cooling ability of the engine in all weathers and engine workloads. This was always one of the Achilles heels of the Esprit and I have cured this with the upgrade.

I have copies of all MOT’s and a full folder of documentation on the vehicle, including a Certificate of Provenance from Lotus Cars. This confirms all of the details of the car from the build sheets and shows it to be one of only 4 manufactured in Laser blue. Two of them are in the USA and one in Australia. This is the only remaining one in the UK from this build run in 2003.

It also has both the colour coded blue fibre glass sunroof, but also the smoked glass sunroof with protective cover

I could go on and on about this amazing and very rare car.

I can assure anyone who sees it in the flesh will want to buy and it is already climbing in value.

I am changing to buy another car that I have been looking to buy for several years and it has just become available. Otherwise I would not be selling this car now.

View the full article

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Stunning looking car :wub: