free hit
counters
Evora prices - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
smokingkills

Evora prices

I am looking at the Evora for my next car.

How realistic are parkers valuations? Am I dreaming if I think I can source a 2009 Evora with 70000 miles for under 20k? Or are they about for that money?

Valuations attached

post-3866-0-86294900-1422221414.jpg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I used the What Car one

Which seems to be closer .

On the Mloc web site Red Evora £30000 private sale looks very good spec

Eddie

You'll see very few, in any for sub £30k...

You won't get anything for £20k. You could try that unsaleable silver non-Sport pack one that's been on the market for about a year. I think the last advertised price was about £25k. 77,000 miles is pretty much unheard of for an Evora, but Parkers just crunch numbers without really doing any research.

Edited by LotusLeftLotusRight

Very few Evoras with that kind of mileage and you'd still be looking at £25k if you could find one. Heaven only knows what planet Parkers are on if they think you can buy any Evora from a main dealer for £21k.

The silver one for just under £26k has sold this week, so the cheapest is now £29.5k

• Like 1

I agree with your comments. Looks like Whatcar are a long way off too.

See attached

You won't get anything for £20k. You could try that unsaleable silver non-Sport pack one that's been on the market for about a year. I think the last advertised price was about £25k. 77,000 miles is pretty much unheard of for an Evora, but Parkers just crunch numbers without really doing any research.

Where is that one advertised?

post-3866-0-22673500-1422223496.jpg

You are realistically looking at £30k + entry to find an Evora. I hope personally the prices will hold out well!

It was on Autotrader and Pistonheads for about a year and a half. Passed from private to trade then to another trader where it stood for a long time. It started at £30k and had 43k on the clock. I suppose the longer it was on sale the more forums and the like started talking about it. I doubt anything was wrong with the car but at the time when it was up for nearly £30k, there were other cars with lower mileage. So it stayed up for sale longer and more tongues wagged to why it hadn't sold.

When the private seller had it advertised at around £28k, just before parting with it to London Sports Cars, I very nearly bought it. It was the cheapest Evora at the time and it was all I could afford whilst trying to keep my Esprit.

In the end I backed out and waited for another year until I found my Ice White Evora which was the colour I was looking for.

• Like 1

Seriously, what planet are What car and Parkers on..it only takes 2 seconds on PH classifieds or AT to see how far out they are!

As been mentioned there was a silver NA up for sale @ £26k which appears to have recently sold. I was seriously looking at a stunning MY10 NA just over 2 years ago which was up for sale @ £33k, it had sold by the time I got to the dealer unfortunately, and it has recently appeared for sale again and is basically the same price!

The is a nice looking private car up for £28.5k currently but for a nice, good spec car with a warranty from a main dealer your generally looking at £32k +. Like anything in life generally you get what you pay for!

As others have said £30k is your entry level and be aware that prices are likely to harden when the summer starts.