free hit
counters
wrap for roof - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

I am thinking of having the roof wrapped in glossy black any one had this done? And can anyone recommend a fitter in the Essex or Herts region. Thanks.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I had it done three years ago. Looks great and never had any issues.

I can recommend one in Kent for you?

:secret: Look at any SR!

Although I went for a proper paint job in the end when doing the SR look, I did look at other customer cars at MMC that had been wrapped roof's instead. I didn't actually know that they had been to be honest, unless you got up really close and checked it out and then it wasn't the large areas but the detailing of cuts. It is an easy wrapped area as not that many curves.

Hi all ... sorry haven't been on for ages. I have found a company ... Wrap Concepts in Basildon, Essex. Hoping to have it done this coming Monday.

Just had mine done at Lotus Silverstone, very good job. Cost £300 + VAT and took them about 3 hours, while I waited. Very pleased with it

Just the roof for £300 ... that's a bit steep. LOTUS SILVERSTONE is where I also bought my car ... excellent team there.

:huh: .... No not just the roof but the whole SR look, ie front splitter, both sills and roof. Cheapest quote I had plus they have done lots before and had seen the qualilty of work

Nice. Looks a lot like my car.

• Like 1