free hit
counters
She's gone - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
rogerch

She's gone

DSC0303.jpg

Well she's gone. After 8 wonderful years my baby is gone.

Right now I can barely get in or out of it, done almost no millage in the last 2 years, better let it go to someone who will do it justice.

I'll see how things go with the legs this year, do my Vietnam trek and just maybe come over in 2016 and buy another one to restore, and do it all over again!

It was a fantastic car.

• Like 2

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

The time has to come for all of us i suppose. How did the sale go. Quick/slow, many time wasters/ wannabe jet pilots.? Happy with the sale price?

And yes i'm fast approaching 50 and the body isn't as agile as it use to be. But i'm lucky enough to still drive my car each week. :-)

hi Rodger.And Simon.8 years well done you gave the car a lot of care.And I am sure it will stand the new owner in good stead.Mike

Congratulations on the sale, and best of luck with your health! I'm guessing you'll stick around on the forums?

I can tell you now then that I saw the PO doing wheelspins in reverse when I first saw that car 11-12 years ago! Didn't think you'd want to know while it was yours... :lol:

I can tell you now then that I saw the PO doing wheelspins in reverse when I first saw that car 11-12 years ago! Didn't think you'd want to know while it was yours... :lol:

I doubt it would done them forwards, she was pretty sad when I got her. The whole induction system was a dogs breakfast. But it all got much love and attention over the years.

Is the car staying in OZ?

Yes Mark, she now lives in Sydney, I'm way up north on the NSW coast.

Best of luck with healing your legs. I'm sure you'll want another one, should they come back in good working condition ;)

But I say this without knowing what is the problem with your knees/legs? Arthritis maybe? Old damages to tendons?

Very nice car and I'm sure the new owner will have plenty of fun with it. Great Picture btw.

Best wishes,

Jacques.