free hit
counters
Elite S1 beige leather drivers door panel - Wanted - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
dixi4uk

Elite S1 beige leather drivers door panel

Before attempting a very difficult repair I am asking if someone may have a leather drivers door panel for sale.

The colour is a dark beige but would consider other colours as I am intending changing the colour to ivory to match the Jaguar Recaro front seats I will be using.

Adrian

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I've got two perfect condition doorcards in need of recovering, you can have first take if you want before I put them on eBay? I hasten to add the plastic shape is in perfect condition without any cracks, a pefect base.

Thanks Luke but sadly ones needing recovering will not solve my problem.

The covering is the problem. The drivers side leatherette covering, in the interior set I bought, has shrunk, gone really brittle and just splits and crumbles to the touch, impossible to stitch or stretch. It is a bit strange as the other leatherette and leather parts are supple and fine.

The ridgid backing I have has a split but will repair easily.

The panel I require exactly matches the one in your 'new' trim.

I must add that your rear quarters are fantastic. What an achievement!. In your latest photos the headlining looks beige. I thought you went for grey?

Adrian

Beige all the way, not grey at all in real life, you'll just have to see it to believe it.