free hit
counters
2015 TLF International Lotus Day - Attendance List - Page 12 - TLF International Lotus Day | MBW/Brooklands - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

2015 TLF International Lotus Day - Attendance List

72. I now won't make it until later in the day and I won't be along in the Europa S either - but should be able to pop by at some point during the day with my camera to get a few snaps :)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

238 MartinL    Exige 260 Cup

Woohooo, late pass out for the day.........

Any convoys/ meet ups on M1, heading from Yorkshire, early start...

Dont worry,be happy.............

Follow signs for Brooklands museum parking, as per last year :)

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400

• 8 months later...

For all who attended our event in 2015, we're back again for 2016! 

More info online here - http://www.4lot.us/TLFIntlLotusDay

:thumbsup:

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 1 month later...

242.  Elan +2

Finally I can make one of these events - and it gives me an incentive to sort out the pedal box.

Martyn

Edited by martynw
Maybe I'll book in for 2016....oops

:lol:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

You'll be after the 2016 thread!

Evora NA

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)