free hit
counters
2015 TLF International Lotus Day - Attendance List - Page 7 - TLF International Lotus Day | MBW/Brooklands - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

2015 TLF International Lotus Day - Attendance List

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Following on from the success of our first event in 2014 (pics) we're doing it all again!    This year we've twice as much room as the grass airstrip is entirely ours. It's well surfaced (planes lan

133 & 134: Gary & Mel Parkin, Club Lotus Cambridgeshire Area Leaders - Black/Gold Esprit S3 and Type 97T Elise

Just left a message with Newcastle to see if they want to pop theirs along too

144: Kas, Saffron Yellow Elise S2 111s

Met a chap called Tim (white S3 Esprit) at Newlands Corner Sunday Lotus gathering who told me about this forum and event - sounds brilliant. Cheers!

• Like 1

Can you remove me from the no 33 spot as my little brother has moved the date for his stag do and I will now be in Dublin on the Saturday until Sunday am. I was looking forward to this as I missed it last year for some family do.

You need an S4 Esprit :lol:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

:thumbsup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT.