free hit
counters
Stolen Evora Wheels and tyres - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Barry@WHB

Stolen Evora Wheels and tyres

On 31st January 2015 my workshop in Edinburgh was broken into. A sledgehammer was used to knock holes in the walls to gain access. Amongst the stuff stolen was my set of Lotus Evora wheels with summer tyres fitted. The wheels are grey with tyre pressure sensing valves, Pirelli P Zero tyres, 18" front and 19" rears and Lotus wheel centres. Total replacement cost about £2300.

If you are looking to buy secondhand Evora wheels please be warned that they may belong to me. If you hear about or see wheels being offered for sale and think they could be mine please let me know by responding to this thread. The most probable buyers of these wheels will be Lotus Evora owners, there are probably no other cars that use this combination of wheels front and rear.post-13165-0-99671800-1422770401.jpg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

That's bad news. Will keep a lookout. eBay is probably the place.

That's bad news. Will keep a lookout. eBay is probably the place.

Agreed. Ebay or even Pistonheads. Hope the matter is resolved in your favour and the scumbags are caught and held to account.

[email protected] .  Did they get any of your old racing stuff or original parts for the racing car Barry?  That will be harder to replace.  If I see or hear anything I'll let you know.  Scumbags.

The only other car I've seen these wheels on and I'd guess will be a completely different offset and possibly even diameter etc. is Saab.  Seen about 2 or 3  with them when in traffic and thinking I recognise those!